Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Canadian government officially cites Incels as "right-wing extremists."

The overwhelming majority of incels are right wing though. So they're not wrong.
The world doesn't care about incels so why should incels care about the world? Incels don't have a political allignment

So I’m guessing the black pill solely is okay?

Jfl labelling us as if we're a terrorist movement. 10 people die and we are to blame when none of us are doing that? What about those abusive chads who clearly beat their girlfriend/partner, who are clearly the country's innocent babygirls?

Government is a toy for corporations. Actually most people here want them to distribute their immense wealth in social programs for subhuman/disabled wagecucking men.

JFL at authorities and society thinking that incel is movement/cult
I wonder when will chads apply then

The world doesn't care about incels so why should incels care about the world? Incels don't have a political allignment
Doesn't change the fact that most white incels at least are right wing.

Fk man does this mean i am a terroristcel now? I am not even right wing....

We are also the only white supremacist group that consists of 50% ethnics. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Yeah i know. Except women are even more so.

Women as a group are 80-90% white supremacist no matter what race they are. Asian women are the strongest white supremacists on earth and racist-MOG even Hitler re: Asian men.

https://incels.is/threads/jfl-women-hate-asian-men-more-than-hitler-proof-quotes-from-hitler.74064/

I don't give a shit about politics. I only care about understanding the scientific truth of attraction.

Is that supposed to be a crime?

Last edited:
The normies in power fear nothing more than those they ostracize joining together in unity. To them, we are scum and cattle who must suffer in silence to conditions of cruelty and pain beyond imagination. Conditions that would make any normie rope had they had to endure just one week in our lives.

We incels must unite and support each other, and speak against our oppressors.

Cuckada, there's a reason or ten why most people don't take it seriously.

There is no incel movement, either youre incel or youre not, you cant choose to be incel, you cant opt in or join

If this is a legit movement/cult then its the worst one yet because everyone wants out JFL
Well put

The overwhelming majority of incels are right wing though. So they're not wrong.

Right wingers are feemayle whorshipping cucks. Right wing incels are a joke.

finally ethnics can run JBW game, you guys should thank Canada

It's Canadians so who gives a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back