Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The bushladen conundrum

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
How unlikely or likely is it that some cucks on incelqueers decided for the lulz to get some random user on here banned by making a reddit account with the almost exact name as the said user and posting incriminating shit on cucktears?
They could be laughing at all this shitfest on their shitty discord server, it could be a conspiracy and you will never know whether that happened or not, the internet is a shifty place.

It seems unlikely but it's a complicated topic

He always said this forum is toxic and made fun of us so I doubt it.

Scenario 1 : He fools us and posts on both websites simultaneously and completely trolls us.

Scenario 2 : IT users try to get Incels.me users banned by pretending to be them and they laugh at us because we do exactly what they want.

We can only lose tbh

Why are you giving that faggot attention? He's a larping cucktear.

Scenario 1 : He fools us and posts on both websites simultaneously and completely trolls us.

Scenario 2 : IT users try to get Incels.me users banned by pretending to be them and they laugh at us because we do exactly what they want.

We can only lose tbh
This should be taken into account when deciding whether or not to ban users for alleged treason, it's a dilemma because you can never know for sure.

This should be taken into account when deciding whether or not to ban users for alleged treason, it's a dilemma because you can never know for sure.
I agree but there is no way to actually prove one of these things. :/