Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The brutal truth about jestermaxxing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
If you're an unattractive man and you wanna socialize you're never going to get anywhere unless you make yourself into a joke. That's the cold hard truth. Normies see unattractive and short men as jokes, they find us funny just for existing. Look at Danny Devito or any famous ugly or short man. There entire careers are built around how funny it is they're ugly or short.

Thus when normies see us they expect us to act like fucking clowns who exist for their entertainment. If you wanna socially succeed as an unattractive or short guy jestermaxxing is a necessity! And don't think for a moment you can just jestermax your way into social circles and then be yourself. If you ever try to be sincere as an inkwell people will not take you seriously and will ignore or reject you.

And remember as well your humor always has to be self deprecating. If normies hear you making any attempt at a joke that isn't directed at yourself they'll perceive you as cringe and try hard. Remember brocels, sometimes it's better to be alone.
1 o4iyVdWT2xsvk5Vucqc3Aw

Why would women be attracted to a clown?

How about another joke, Murraaayy

You have to jestERmaxx in a give them what they desERve sort of way, not as entertainment

Last edited:
100%.
As soon as i sense that a group of "friends" try to ignore me or turn me into a laughing stock, i remove myself from that group until THEY initiate the contact with me.

Being a quiet loner is infinitely better than making yourself a laughing stock for normies.

And remember as well your humor always has to be self deprecating. If normies hear you making any attempt at a joke that isn't directed at yourself they'll perceive you as cringe and try hard. Remember brocels, sometimes it's better to be alone.
View attachment 875696
I realized this a long time ago and boy was it hard to swallow, I just cringe and when I see a subhuman desperately want to fit in

It depends on which kind of jestER you are.

If you're an unattractive man and you wanna socialize you're never going to get anywhere unless you make yourself into a joke. That's the cold hard truth. Normies see unattractive and short men as jokes, they find us funny just for existing. Look at Danny Devito or any famous ugly or short man. There entire careers are built around how funny it is they're ugly or short.

Thus when normies see us they expect us to act like fucking clowns who exist for their entertainment. If you wanna socially succeed as an unattractive or short guy jestermaxxing is a necessity! And don't think for a moment you can just jestermax your way into social circles and then be yourself. If you ever try to be sincere as an inkwell people will not take you seriously and will ignore or reject you.

View attachment 875696
Why wouldnt terrifier cut them up?

Also if you're serious and make your boundaries clear (reddit expression I know) they'll say you're grumpy and you're killing the mood while they're the first to get offended if you try to mock them. This is a clear example of society dictating your character offering you only 2 options : clown or asshole who can't take a joke and makes everyone feel tense.

You really should not do self-deprecating humor ever. Do the opposite instead.