Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The brutal realization i was an incel (story)

G

gingercel.

Greycel
I was working at this restaurant and there was a very pretty htb there and she slowly became my oneitis. One time I was working and I was in the back of the restaurant and she came to the back not clocked in and she was all dressed up, probably to go fuck chad but had to get something to eat first. As she walked past me I said “Hi” and I got clowned on and bullied hard by this turbo manlet giga nt ltn and he started caging. She completely ignored me and after I was trying to act like I didn’t like her and the giga nt manlet started to twist my words and he called her on snapchat to say I pretty much was in love with her. I very rarely spoke to her for this reason. This made me realize how much of an incel I truly am and how brootal normies can be. Since then, I have refrained from saying anything to a foid unless spoken to because foids don’t want to talk to a sub-5.

Dang brah brooootal experience, u shall ascend one day and make 100’s of stacies rope because u turn them down and manipulate them

@Emba thanks saar, idk if its possible due to my subhuman base, any advice?

Provide more details brocel. What did he tell you?

Provide more details brocel. What did he tell you?
He was just caging and dying that I literally said hi to a girl. My face was beat red bhai it was humiliating. He called her and she was just laughing, made me want to rope tbh

He was just caging and dying that I literally said hi to a girl. My face was beat red bhai it was humiliating. He called her and she was just laughing, made me want to rope tbh
Ur supposed to verbally fight back broski. Roasting back can salvage some of your dignity. If he folds like a retard, you always have kitchenware in handy.

Ur supposed to verbally fight back broski. Roasting back can salvage some of your dignity. If he folds like a retard, you always have kitchenware in handy.
Yah i got pissed off and wanted to push him against the wall like chad does in the movies and tell him to fuck off unless he wants a broke nose or some chit but instead I just stayed silent to not get in trouble by the boss

Yah i got pissed off and wanted to push him against the wall like chad does in the movies and tell him to fuck off unless he wants a broke nose or some chit but instead I just stayed silent to not get in trouble by the boss
Verbally. Like roast his retarded outfit. You never get violent needlessly.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Some memory like that would piss me off for life