Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The brutal pill is when you tried and still failed

• Thread starter effortisnotenough
  • Start date
E

effortisnotenough

Banned
-
I've had 4 plastic surgeries and i'm at 10 percent body fat and it still never worked most here are rotting faggots meanwhile i tried and i still failed this is the joke of life I tried so hard but in the end it never really mattered.

Do you look good now?

Well ltn still my skull structure is shit i'm getting more surgeries a year from now i need to start saving
Hopefully you know what you are doing and don’t fuck up your face.

Hopefully you know what you are doing and don’t fuck up your face.

Off course i do cage i know more about surgery than half the people going into these conslutations because i've read 100's of these papers the limitations are brutal ngl

Off course i do cage i know more about surgery than half the people going into these conslutations because i've read 100's of these papers the limitations are brutal ngl
Don’t want to end up like that retard chadlite from looksmax who ended up looking like a plastic elf and ruining his life.

Don’t want to end up like that retard chadlite from looksmax who ended up looking like a plastic elf and ruining his life.

Oh yeah that is a big fear ngl if i fail in becoming near perfect i'm gonna rope