Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The broom head scyth murder being autistic is a dysgenic disease

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
I see so many stories over the years of people who hate people with autism so much it results in targeting them resulting in murder.

Does society have a built in sense of eugenics for people on the spectrum? Always bullied in school, lack socially on some level.

These cases really make me sad if only some of us were a bit more autistically retarded we would of been a victim lik this.

He was known as a nice guy but it didn’t matter

View: https://youtu.be/4dwkWeztWog?si=9UiZuwCdKC0s1K1h

They still treat autism like an illness that needs to be cured so it's clear soyciety wants to get rid of us

They still treat autism like an illness that needs to be cured so it's clear soyciety wants to get rid of us
Sadly that is the case the female in this of the trio was the first to be considered for parole. Got it reduced

Because it is an illness that needs to be cured. Autism ruins lives

Because it is an illness that needs to be cured. Autism ruins lives
Normies ruined my life :reeeeee:
My genetics loaded the gun but they pulled the trigger :feelsree:

Last edited:
This proves normies wish we were dead.and would kill us if they could. I've certainly seen that desire.

One thing that always bothers me are all the comments feigning sympathy for the autistic victims. Sure, most of the normies didn't kill him, but they didn't accept him and bullied him verbally.

The predators knew nobody cared about him and that emboldened them to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back