Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The brainrot that cooming and rotting caused me is irreversible

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Cooming combined with being a lazy fuck who does nothing all day harmed my brain in the worst way possible. Made me illiterate and autistic unironically. I used to be smarter when I was younger JFL. I do retarded shit that you'd only see a mentally insane person do in some asylum. Forgetting to take showers, unaware of smelling like garbage is the least of those things. Being around normies triggers a flight response and causes me to sweat like a pig and it gets harder to breathe like I am some 150kg pig who was forced to climb stairs. I never played any sports and my confidence is at all time low right now.

Cooming combined with being a lazy fuck who does nothing all day harmed my brain in the worst way possible. Made me illiterate and autistic unironically. I used to be smarter when I was younger JFL. I do retarded shit that you'd only see a mentally insane person do in some asylum. Forgetting to take showers, unaware of smelling like garbage is the least of those things. Being around normies triggers a flight response and causes me to sweat like a pig and it gets harder to breathe like I am some 150kg pig who was forced to climb stairs. I never played any sports and my confidence is at all time low right now.
Losing weight is harder than getting off cigarretes. Working out at your weight is especially hard on your bones and joints. What do you have to cope other than eating?

Giga relatable. Each line. :feelsrope:

Just be confident and take cold showers! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The lowest point whilst neeting is not eating I saw a healthy person become a holocaust camp survivor within x period whilst we worked together then I saw him some years later and it shocked me.