Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Boys writer who did this character had to be a redditor

100% written as a white character then executives made the studio cast a nigga to the show for "representation"

Insert Ape noises

100% written as a white character then executives made the studio cast a nigga to the show for "representation"
I was hoping Homelander would kill her in season finale but I knew she was way too important for the next season. I still think in season 5 she will betray him.

I was hoping Homelander would kill her in season finale but I knew she was way too important for the next season. I still think in season 5 she will betray him.
I kind hope everyone dies in the finale season.

I kind hope everyone dies in the finale season.
If they decide to more or less adapt what happens in the comic lots of important characters will die next season yeah. But they've changed the story so much I don't know if they'll do that.

If they decide to more or less adapt what happens in the comic lots of important characters will die next season yeah. But they've changed the story so much I don't know if they'll do that.
It will end with "the power of friendship" to kill homielander

JyJDf9pUYSj5ptUiDz3T64-1200-80.jpg

>Smartest person on the planet
>Mastermind behind everything
>Condescending smartass attitude
>Lame pop culture references and woke comments
>She even talks and acts like a redditor

JFL I have a prediction on how she's going to end. Option 1 is she will betray her homies last minute and come up with her own plan saying something like "this was all a trick, I lied to you from the begining, everything went according to my plan". Option 2 is she will turn into one of the good guys because muh empowered black woman can't be evil.
The Soys showrunner is a kike obsessed with Trump and also a complete degenerate who's obsessed with male rape and gay degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back