Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Boys series

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I just finished a series on Amazon Prime called The Boys. The premise is basically what would life be like if superheroes really existed. You can also think of it as an R-rated Avengers.
Verdict: better than I expected and has surprisingly blackpill moments.

• There is a lot of girl power, unfortunately, but at the same time foids get their ass kicked just as badly as guys do
  • The villain is a cruel mass murdering and extremely arrogant GigaChad
  • One of the superheroes is a smug but very stupid Tyrone
  • One of the female characters is bisexual, but she only spreads her legs to Chads. She's generally nice and caring but is hostile and insulting to the main protagonist, a beta normie nice guy nerd, for no reason whatsoever. Basically showing how lesbians just suffer from hypergamy on steroids
  • One of the protagonists is Chad-tier but has the bitterness of an incel,
    and he got cucked by the evil GigaChad
    which explains his bitterness. Despite this, he's still pretty badass and one of the funniest characters in the show

Last edited:
First season was great but the second season is absolutely cucked

The only character I liked was the new racist foid they added in S2. Imagine getting to play an ex-nazi nigger hating superhero. Sign me up for that role any day

First season was great but the second season is absolutely cucked
Any new popular media made in the modern age, especially in 2020 is bound to be cucked

The only character I liked was the new racist foid they added in S2. Imagine getting to play an ex-nazi nigger hating superhero. Sign me up for that role any day
Video? Dont have prime

Why watch propaganda