Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the boys at my college program... it never began for them. the foids aren't suffering from low SMV

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i have a college program at my community college and it's for people to know how to live at college and we do activities together. the boys at the program, i literally mog all of them physically except maybe one of them. here are descriptions of them.

*One guy is a tall but slightly chubby guy who looks like he hasn't grown facial hair (even though he does look like he finished puberty) and he has short blonde hair and glasses and from time to time screamed like a girl at a haunted house place we went to for halloween.

*One guy is a 1/10 overall. it never began for him. he's short like about 5'6 and he's maybe in his early 20s and he already norwooded so much that he's half bald like he's 70 years old. the top of his head barely has any hair. he talks slowly and kinda trembles a bit when he walks. facially, he's a 4/10, but his lack of hair on the top of his head, and his height and everything makes him doomed to be a virgin

*one guy is 22 (i think almost 23) and he's about 6'0-6'1 and kinda big but he looks facially like a big 15 year old and he also looks like he hasn't grown a single facial hair in his life despite the fact that 15 year old boys already grow facial hair. he has had two girlfriends that i've seen but they're all sub5. the first one was a 2/10 swedish girl kinda chubby and talks very quietly and the next one was some 4/10 foid who is obsessed with BTS (some weird korean music group). the dude also bragged about getting several likes on tinder all in 20 minutes but i bet it was some from sub5 foids. he prolly won't date some 10/10 gigastacy. only chads can do that.

*a 30 year old man who looks 14/15 and is below 5 ft tall. i don't know his exact height but he's below 5 ft. his height is maybe 4'6 if i had to guess.

*a 6/10 normie. he left and he said he had sex once when he was 19 or 20 or something

*a 19 year old 5/10 normie who everyone there teases and they always call him a virgin and say he could never get girls. he sometimes wears a MAGA hat and got hassled for it

*a chubby latino dude who is a 4.5/10 normie

*a tall somewhat chubby dude with a babyface who looks like he never grew facial hair and he had a terrible temper problem. he left the program.

*a currycel with glasses and a mustache (it isn't a big mustache though). i can't remember his height, maybe 5'7?

and the foids (who i haven't mentioned yet):

*a 4/10 tomboy girl who would hassle me and annoy me and make fun of me constantly, getting me in trouble etc. she one time complained about some man on the bus calling her sexy and flirting with her

*a goth foid. she does have hair in between her eyebrows if you look closely but i think she may have plucked it off idk. but it's there but you can only see it if you look closely. other than that, she's almost a stacylite. she also has huge boobs and an ass that many guys would enjoy looking at. she said one time a 60 year old man flirted with her at a store she worked at. she also told me she one time got beaten up by some big muscular guy but punched him in the eye and he then had a blind eye.

*a 3/10 foid who says she never had friends before college

*a non-binary foid

but then i have stacys working as staff.

i bet some of y'all mog me

i bet you're overrating your looks and you don't mog most of these dudes you listed
i'm 5/10 but i have autism which is a death sentence for 5/10 guys, making me incel instead of normie

Brutal, its over for them

Sounds like it’s over for them