Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The bonus to being a manlet in long term relationships

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1b8eb0o/the_bonus_to_being_shorter_in_long_term/

However after a night of heavy drinking me and the girls were the only ppl to wake up early and make breakfast so we all started chatting about life and relationships. These girls are great so nothing I’m about to say is against them in anyway but we started talking about physical things they liked about their boyfriends (my boys) and they all exclusively just said tall at first. We laughed but obviously I was like what else? And it was interesting to see how it took them a second to think of something else, then I asked them, do you think you’d be with your long term boyfriends (average dating period is like 4 years between all of them) if they were like idk 5’6-5’7 and they all said no. And I was shocked. When the guys woke up the girls brought it up with them as if to justify themselves and asked the guys if they’d be with them if they were taller or had gained lots of weight (which was kind of funny cuz some of them had gained a lot of weight since I knew them but OFC I didn’t say anything lol) and the guys all said yes and then they started like semi seriously arguing because obviously the guys were a little upset the girls had different opinions.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We were all out on a group trip, and most of the group is couples except for me and a few others

No surprise :feelskek:

This is just him coping that he only has access to the dating pool of the 1% of foids who don’t care about height

This is just him coping that he only has access to the dating pool of the 1% of foids who don’t care about height
The-Fox-And-The-Grapes-Story-With-Moral-for-Kids.jpg

The manlet and the roasties.

Last edited:
Over for 5'8 cels. Like I've said before foids don't see you as a man unless you're 6'2+

You have to be extremely good looking to attract foids, at 5'8 and most guys dont make the cut.

I love being short type