Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The body positivity movement in women is retarded

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There is no benefits to having fat in the modern day. The reason fat exists is because in the past when food was scarce if we found meals with large amounts of energy aka calories we'd eat all of it. We couldn't risk leaving any so our bodies would and do store the extra energy within us to burn later when we don't have food.

Fat is an energy reserve. People often use the term "starving yourself" in a negative way when describing fasting; but when you fast you're actually not doing anything outside of allowing your body to assume it's natural function. It's not unhealthy. The exact opposite actually. It's been shown to have a wide range of positive healthy effects such as reversing insulin resistance, lowering your risks of cancer, etc... Etc... Yet disengenous individuals potray it as negative.

Sorry to tell you this lurking soys and landwhales but losing weight is not body dysmorphia unless you're underweight. It's called being healthy. On the other hand doing the opposite aka stuffing yourself with sweets and desserts, becoming slightly overweight. That's being unhealthy and shortening your lifespan.

20231211 093159

Foids act like it's negative that some women worry about and want to lose more weight when they're "skinny" when in actuality as long as they stay at a healthy weight range it's not unhealthy at all. It all just stems from insecurity and laziness. Women want an excuse to eat like pigs because they have no self control around sugar and goyslop, and they want Chad to be attracted to them when they're bloated out afterwards. https://www.bnl.gov/newsroom/news.p...ding of a lack,emotional distress," Wang said.

The objective of the body positivity movement is to shame men into dating fat women.

Also notice how there is body positivity for men. This is because of hypergamy, foid entitlement and gynocentric society. I could've gone on a huge rant here about male beauty standards but I feel what I said is enough and it's pretty to see how unfair everything is for men.

The objective of the body positivity movement is to shame men into dating fat women.

Also notice how there is body positivity for men. This is because of hypergamy, foid entitlement and gynocentric society. I could've gone on a huge rant here about male beauty standards but I feel what I said is enough and it's pretty to see how unfair everything is for men.
Rage fuel.