Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blindspot in the blackpill that everyone seems to ignore

They are depressed 24/7 because most have completely blank personalities, and require constant external stimuli to keep them satisfied, unlike most men who are at least somewhat comfortable with their own company and their own thoughts.

Also, I believe the testosterone imbalance between men and women plays a role. This is also why whites suffer from depression more than blacks, but blacks suffer from mania more. Same goes for men and women

19213.jpg

Yes they are clearly insecure. The vast majority of them. They use Chad to boost their self-esteem.

Most people aren’t happy, rather they are bouncing off the highs of life.

Women struggle to make real same-sex friends, they struggle obtain real (based on love) romantic relationships and they are unable to accept their looks as it is.

One thing I wonder is, whether they’re simply too insecure to be with us (incels) or whether we’re just unattractive to them.
They are not depressed, they simply over-exaggerate almost every single issue that they're faced with to the point where it's impossible for authorities and healthcare professionals to ignore them. Reminder, 80% of suicides are committed by men, meanwhile women make up only 20% of those. They're complete and utter degenerate cunts who get treated so well regardless of their actions, they can murder their own child and will still have people doubting their crimes.
Also this is true, their depression doesn’t match up to men’s majority of the time.

They still receive attention, validation, jobs, social proof, etc without trying. Women are strangers to a lot of issues men face.

Last edited:
We all now that it's over and that females are priveleged and etc, but there's something that seriously bothers me.

View attachment 461717

If they are so priveleged why the hell is the average woman so insecure and depressed (even more than man or even more than they were when they were not priveleged)?
The truth is the average woman is extremely insecure (stacys included), just look at what they would do for a bit of attention, they spend so much time choosing the best clothes, make up, using revealing clothes, post on tiktok and normigram to get attention.
Well, you might think this is all because woman want chad, but this doesn't seem to be the case, even after getting chad they are still insecure asf and depressed (not always but most of the time), I have seen this happening first hand.
The truth is the average woman is OBSESSED with being famous and rich, woman desire that BADLY but they seem to kinda hide it as it is something non-pc. So you might think that woman are destined to be insecure and depressed and there's nothing she can do to solve it.
But if that were to be the case, how then were women on the past considerably happier?

What I presented you above is a FACT and doesn't add up with the tuturial meme that many users here claim women live on. Women nowadays are extremely love starved, if that wasn't the case they wouldn't be insecure nor would they be attentionwhoring like they do.

I know what you are thinking: bu-bu-but what about the simps that flood her with attention?! This aparent contradiction is what I pretend to solve with this post.:feelsstudy:

My theory:

Many guys here complain about how much woman and society has changed in the past, but we seem to ignore a very important fact: Man changed a lot more than women did.

Compare the modern men with the past:

In the past men were strong, learned to fight and were athletic, bold and courageous, now the average men is a complete effeminated faggot.:feelspuke:

In the past men put women on their place, didn't let them whore around and protected them, now they "empower" them and genuinly believe women and men should be equal (ask anyone you know if u don't believe me)

In the past men defended their honor, to the point of fighting (sometimes to the death) in order to defend it in duels, now they are passified cucks with no sense of honor or anything close who would run away at any possibility of getting hurt.

In modern times, there's two types of men: cucked effeminated faggots (majority) and darktriad hedonistic thugs (minority) 90% of the male population falls in one of these groups.

No wonder women are depressed, imagine being forced to fulfill a masculine role in society while for generations women evolved to be dependent on men, and for the most part, men who aren't feminist cucked faggots are rare.

Now you will think what I am saying doesn't make any sense, since if that's the case, why are women pushing feminism, being entitled, and telling men to be feminine faggots? Because they want guys to snap, They want men to stop them and dominate them, even though they say otherwise, that's what their primitive brain wants it's literally all a "shit test" except it's not a test it's a call for action.
A good comparison is how you feel like going er on foids and normies. Does hurting them solve anything? No. Do you expect it to solve anything? No. But do you feel like doing it anyways? Yes, because that's how evolution programmed you.

Why then are female so hypergamous nowadays? If you look at the way woman buy clothes, u know why. Women see men as accessories to display status with the hopes of getting more attention, love, admiration of others, not as the end goal. Notice how women seem desire men that have traits that they ENVY, short women are height obsessed, average or ugly women are the most face obssessed, this explains the feminine e-boys trend.
When women finally are able to get into a relationship with a guy like this they continue to be insecure because they still don't have what they really need (a non-cucked man).

Women never evolved to be choosers, if anything they were the ones that were chosen, that's why they are more beautifull then men (boobs, don't go bald, no facial hair, baby like features, soft skin), inceldom is nothing more than an evulotionary mismatch and you can thank big daddy gov and the jews for it.:feelsree:

Women when they look at me they think I am just one more cucked faggot especially considering I am a manlet:feelsbadman:, and so they don't even consider me as a possible mate, and even if I somehow showed that I ain't a fag they would probably ignore me because they don't know better. Their irrational foidmind is telling them to get more fame, status and attention, without realizing that all of that is so that a real men takes her even if by force.:feelsYall:

Watch from 4:20 to 5:40

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYBlXwXrVA

She talks about exactly what I just said, excepts she says it in a more good and positive way, like as if it is something rare.

TLDR: Women are love-starved depressed and insecure, despite sex abundance, and in an irrational attempt to solve it they end up doing worse.

Thoughts?:feelsLightsaber:

Very high IQ thread Mr. SuccessfulShark :feelsstudy:

Still, unfortunately i don't think we can do anything about it and nothing will change in our lifetime at least

you're as happy as your standards, of course women's standards for happiness involve irrational, over the top shit like people slaving for them.

We all now that it's over and that females are priveleged and etc, but there's something that seriously bothers me.

View attachment 461717

If they are so priveleged why the hell is the average woman so insecure and depressed (even more than man or even more than they were when they were not priveleged)?
The truth is the average woman is extremely insecure (stacys included), just look at what they would do for a bit of attention, they spend so much time choosing the best clothes, make up, using revealing clothes, post on tiktok and normigram to get attention.
Well, you might think this is all because woman want chad, but this doesn't seem to be the case, even after getting chad they are still insecure asf and depressed (not always but most of the time), I have seen this happening first hand.
The truth is the average woman is OBSESSED with being famous and rich, woman desire that BADLY but they seem to kinda hide it as it is something non-pc. So you might think that woman are destined to be insecure and depressed and there's nothing she can do to solve it.
But if that were to be the case, how then were women on the past considerably happier?

What I presented you above is a FACT and doesn't add up with the tuturial meme that many users here claim women live on. Women nowadays are extremely love starved, if that wasn't the case they wouldn't be insecure nor would they be attentionwhoring like they do.

I know what you are thinking: bu-bu-but what about the simps that flood her with attention?! This aparent contradiction is what I pretend to solve with this post.:feelsstudy:

My theory:

Many guys here complain about how much woman and society has changed in the past, but we seem to ignore a very important fact: Man changed a lot more than women did.

Compare the modern men with the past:

In the past men were strong, learned to fight and were athletic, bold and courageous, now the average men is a complete effeminated faggot.:feelspuke:

In the past men put women on their place, didn't let them whore around and protected them, now they "empower" them and genuinly believe women and men should be equal (ask anyone you know if u don't believe me)

In the past men defended their honor, to the point of fighting (sometimes to the death) in order to defend it in duels, now they are passified cucks with no sense of honor or anything close who would run away at any possibility of getting hurt.

In modern times, there's two types of men: cucked effeminated faggots (majority) and darktriad hedonistic thugs (minority) 90% of the male population falls in one of these groups.

No wonder women are depressed, imagine being forced to fulfill a masculine role in society while for generations women evolved to be dependent on men, and for the most part, men who aren't feminist cucked faggots are rare.

Now you will think what I am saying doesn't make any sense, since if that's the case, why are women pushing feminism, being entitled, and telling men to be feminine faggots? Because they want guys to snap, They want men to stop them and dominate them, even though they say otherwise, that's what their primitive brain wants it's literally all a "shit test" except it's not a test it's a call for action.
A good comparison is how you feel like going er on foids and normies. Does hurting them solve anything? No. Do you expect it to solve anything? No. But do you feel like doing it anyways? Yes, because that's how evolution programmed you.

Why then are female so hypergamous nowadays? If you look at the way woman buy clothes, u know why. Women see men as accessories to display status with the hopes of getting more attention, love, admiration of others, not as the end goal. Notice how women seem desire men that have traits that they ENVY, short women are height obsessed, average or ugly women are the most face obssessed, this explains the feminine e-boys trend.
When women finally are able to get into a relationship with a guy like this they continue to be insecure because they still don't have what they really need (a non-cucked man).

Women never evolved to be choosers, if anything they were the ones that were chosen, that's why they are more beautifull then men (boobs, don't go bald, no facial hair, baby like features, soft skin), inceldom is nothing more than an evulotionary mismatch and you can thank big daddy gov and the jews for it.:feelsree:

Women when they look at me they think I am just one more cucked faggot especially considering I am a manlet:feelsbadman:, and so they don't even consider me as a possible mate, and even if I somehow showed that I ain't a fag they would probably ignore me because they don't know better. Their irrational foidmind is telling them to get more fame, status and attention, without realizing that all of that is so that a real men takes her even if by force.:feelsYall:

Watch from 4:20 to 5:40

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYBlXwXrVA

She talks about exactly what I just said, excepts she says it in a more good and positive way, like as if it is something rare.

TLDR: Women are love-starved depressed and insecure, despite sex abundance, and in an irrational attempt to solve it they end up doing worse.

Thoughts?:feelsLightsaber:

No one:
Literally no one at all:

"It's so hard being an independent woman"

I don't actually believe they're more depressed than men, although I do think they are more likely to get help & j00 pills. A man will just deal with it, find a way to vent, or just exit the stage. :feelsrope:

They are depressed 24/7 because most have completely blank personalities, and require constant external stimuli to keep them satisfied, unlike most men who are at least somewhat comfortable with their own company and their own thoughts.

Also, I believe the testosterone imbalance between men and women plays a role. This is also why whites suffer from depression more than blacks, but blacks suffer from mania more. Same goes for men and women
This