Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blatant sexism and discrimination society has towards ugly males who are unsuccessful in the dating game

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
No normies, this is not me being entitled or misogynist, this is me talking about how the dating game is rigged in favour of women, and that ugly men are left to rot.

Everytime i see on le reddit or le facebook there is always a condescending normie ( male or female) telling some ugly guy on what they believe he needs to do to get a relationship. Usually its some bs being fed - work on personality, better clothes, haircut, lose weight, gain muscle.

Now we all know being ugly is the biggest dealbreaker for men in terms of dating, and is the reason why they struggle so much to find a Womyn.

But lets focus on the other stuff the normies spill, such as "working on personality, losing weight and gaining muscle", now im not referring to the obese guys, im just talking about the guys who may have a few extra pounds on them yet they have an ugly face. Why is the ugly man expected to lose weight, and gain muscle, get haircuts, work on their personality, while unattractive, overweight women dont have to? There are ridiculous amounts of unattractive, overweight women who still get a relationship.... hmm i wonder why that is?

Do we ever see normies telling the same thing to these women that they say to the men? No because that would be sexist and misogynist, but it doesnt matter because those women always find someone in the end anyway

O thats right, because, yes men are thirsty, and men dont just have ridiculous standards like women do. Men are interested in all different people, whether that is differences in faces and body types, and thats fine.

Whereas for women, it is extremely rare to see an unattractive man with an attractive woman, even an average woman at best. The woman is always with a man that is more attractive than they are.

No normies, it is not 100 % our fault for not being able to get a relationship and/ or sex. It is a whole mix of things, womens standards,hypergamy, social media, general dislike towards ugly men, feminism etc etc, the list goes on and on.

We have all tried, I have fucking tried for YEARS, ( in relation to online dating) i have constantly asked women out and got constantly rejected, doing everything by the book, I dont send dick pics, i dont send stupid sex pics, i dont send stupid messages, i always start conversations in the recommended way, i always try to talk about the common interests that we have, but i dont succeed BECAUSE I AM UGLY.

They tell us to stop being incels, they give us advice, we try all the advice in the world and still fail and then they say "you're not entitled to sex, it is completely normal to be a virgin at 80 years old teehee". JFL. In reality they know that our suffering is legitimate and laugh at it while cheering for our deaths and suicides. Normies are pure evil.

The last sentence sums it up to a tee.

work on personality, better clothes, haircut, lose weight, gain muscle.
just reverse genders and you would never find any guide for foids how to find boyfriend since hole is more than enough to make it effortless (ignore "femcels" since they are chad chasing whores) - foids can have worst bitchy and whorish personality you can find she will find bf, foid can have any clothes, foid can even be bald, foid can be fat (BBWhore) or anorectic, can have no muscles or too much of muscles it doesn't fucking matter how the look or how the smell (just take shower sis cuz your pussy stinks like rotting fish) cucks will still adore them for just existing.

Cucktears wont touch this

I hate the fact that they expect you to just die quietly in the corner.

I hate the fact that they expect you to just die quietly in the corner.
and force u to cope with drugs and alcohol, and then shaming you for having a dependency just because you are trying to cope with this shit life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back