Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill would still be true, even if personality was the most important factor

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
The "blackpill", in a general sense, is the belief that a person's looks are the most improtant factor (maybe even the only one that matters) not only when it comes to dating, but also to life in general. Now, looks are, for the most part, outside of one's control - they're a product of your genetics. So one could say that the "blackpill" is, on a fundamental level, the belief that the aspect of your self that is the most responsible for shaping the course of your life isn't really within your control.

This, of course, bothers a lot of people, because the idea of powerlessness is frightening.

So normies cope by pretending that personality is also an important factor; the most important one, even. However, even if that was the case (which it isn't), the blackpill would still be true on a fundamental level, because your personality isn't within your control either.

Your "personality", just like your looks, is determined by things that you don't control, namely, your genetics and your experiences. Genetics play a big role in how likely or how predisposed a person is to things like depression and anxiety, and your experiences shape your worldview, your attitudes, and also influence your mental health. Again, none of these are things you control - blackpill.

You are powerless either way. The only way you can "improve" your personality is to fake being someone you're not, because you can never truly change it. Sure, you can spend years in therapy, but just like looksmaxxing, if you didn't have a good base to start with, you'll always be behind everyone else.

So when normies and bluepilled faggots tell you "it's your personality sweaty!!", what they're essentially saying is: it's not that immutable aspect of your being that you have no control over, it's that other immutable aspect that you have no control over but that I pretend you can control to cope with my utter lack of free will.

tl;dr: normies are retarded

I disagree with the idea that personality cannot be controlled. When Chad or a high-tier normie beats up his girlfriend or cheats on her, he makes a conscious choice to do so. Granted, circumstances are such that he can get away with it, and surely, at some subconscious level, he is aware of that --- but it would be entirely within his capacity to not be a dick.

Likewise, it is within my control whether or not I behave like a dick to a girl. Yes, there are constraints. My autism and social inhibition will manifestly limit me. But there's still a relative freedom to change.

With looks, not so much. Improvements are merely superficial. I can work out and fashionmaxx (and I do) but there is no cure to my hairline, no cure for my shit jaw, no cure to my leg deformity, no cure to my genetic illness. Lookswise, it is OVER.

High IQ post OP

It's even worse, it's more easier to change your looks than personality

Your "personality", just like your looks, is determined by things that you don't control, namely, your genetics and your experiences. Genetics play a big role in how likely or how predisposed a person is to things like depression and anxiety, and your experiences shape your worldview, your attitudes, and also influence your mental health. Again, none of these are things you control - blackpill.

The deepest part of the Blackpill is the genetic factor, you can improve your looks by dressing well, wearing make-up, using accessories, growing out your hair, Etc. This could bring you from a Sub-5 to a Normie or even Chadlite. But some people are just genetically predisposed to be lazy, to not want to wear clothes they find uncomfortable (some people just hate wearing suits, even though they're a status symbol that makes many toilets wet).

The deepest part of the Blackpill is the genetic factor, you can improve your looks by dressing well, wearing make-up, using accessories, growing out your hair, Etc. This could bring you from a Sub-5 to a Normie or even Chadlite. But some people are just genetically predisposed to be lazy, to not want to wear clothes they find uncomfortable (some people just hate wearing suits, even though they're a status symbol that makes many toilets wet).
Sloth

It never even began to begin to begun for us.