Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill should be taught in schools

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Think about how many cucks that would prevent.
Such behavior often starts around middle/high school age, when ugly boys first start showing an interest in girls and easily impressionable. Those boys eventually become 40-something year old men who tip camgirls in the hope they'd be acknowledged.

Seriously, it's such a vital lesson that I would teach to my own son if I had one.

People simply can't handle the truth, they'd much rather live in fairy tale land but tbh I can't say I blame em. If they were taught this shit at a young age they'd lose all motivation to do anything so the working world would lose all of its canon fodder

People simply can't handle the truth, they'd much rather live in fairy tale land but tbh I can't say I blame em. If they were taught this shit at a young age they'd lose all motivation to do anything so the working world would lose all of its canon fodder
Yeah, it's easier to believe a comforting lie than accept the bitter truth.
That's good, there needs to be some kind of revolution.

Experience is the best teacher. Some people learn from it; others are fools.

If blackpill was taught in schools i doubt society would exist Knowing that you were born defective and that you wouldn't be able to experience life as you should would probably cause mass suicide, anger, war etc.

Last edited:
If blackpill was taught in schools i doubt society would exist Knowing that you were born defective and that you wouldn't be able to experience life as you should would probably cause mass suicide, anger, war etc.

This. I personally know people who would mass sui if they were given their real ratings and had to do blackpill oriented projects in class.

this + banning of fakeup would even the playing field. too bad neither of the two will happen.

this + banning of fakeup would even the playing field. too bad neither of the two will happen.
Indeed. Blackpilling kids would solve many problems.

Legit sub 8 or death should be learned at first grade.and after class offer free suicide to sub 8 kidcels cause it is already over for them

true. the billion dollar question is... would femoids also partake in these blackpill classes?
They would revolt. It would uncover female manipulation and give boys the tools to defend against it, forcing foids to behave like a normal person since no blackpill boy is gonna tolerate a second of bullshitting around.

Either goes very bad or very good.

Legit sub 8 or death should be learned at first grade.and after class offer free suicide to sub 8 kidcels cause it is already over for them
I thought this sub 8 stuff was a meme? Sub 4 is when its over, not Sub 8. Low NT average men get laid

I thought this sub 8 stuff was a meme? Sub 4 is when its over, not Sub 8. Low NT average men get laid
Yeah I was joking here a little.
I agree with you sub4 need cleansing. Sub 5 are borderline cases .

That wouldn't help anyone. But it is - it's called evopsy. I got redpilled since grade 10 learning the basics of evolutionary biology.

agreed, the blackpill needs to be spread as much as possible

The blackpill would promote dissent that in turn could dangerously weaken society's ability to cope with external threats.