Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The blackpill makes some movies completely unwatchable

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
So I'm watching this bluepilled movie and it has a "rape" scene in it. But the rapist is a 6'5" Chad and the woman is married to a beta and so the entire plot of the movie falls apart because I don't believe for a second that the foid would refuse sex with Chad.

It totally busts the believability of the movie.

That foid would be begging him, he wouldn't have to force her to do anything. She'd be on her knees with her ass in the air so fucking fast.

Can't even cope by watching rape entertainment anymore. :feelstastyman:

So I'm watching this bluepilled movie and it has a "rape" scene in it. But the rapist is a 6'5" Chad and the woman is married to a beta and so the entire plot of the movie falls apart because I don't believe for a second that the foid would refuse sex with Chad.

It totally busts the believability of the movie.

That foid would be begging him, he wouldn't have to force her to do anything. She'd be on her knees with her ass in the air so fucking fast.

Can't even cope by watching rape entertainment anymore. :feelstastyman:
Recommend me some blackpilled movies on romance, brocels.
The original film was darker. The scene where Charlie rapes Amy is at first, nonconsensual, but later she begins enjoying his touch and the rape scene turns into a sex scene. Very blackpilled movie, tbh.

Last edited: