Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpíll made me happier

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Once I took the blackpill I could finally enjoy my nerdy hobbies again without the pressure to become a "slayer", an "alpha" etc. I could finally accept my limitations just like a short man has to accept he will never join the NBA.

When I was a hustler trying to become an alpha male I was under constant pressure that came from myself to achieve results that were unachievable. Now I can spend hours every day doing dumb shit nobody cares about but my closest friends and I am fine with that. I couldn't care less about humanity now.

Once I took the blackpill I could finally enjoy my nerdy hobbies again without the pressure to become a "slayer", an "alpha" etc. I could finally accept my limitations just like a short man has to accept he will never join the NBA
good 4 u

You will never krempi

Yes but no, the pain if you see pretty girls hit you. But at least you know there was nothing you could do, you lost the game of luck. Im probably gonna make a novel or a game about it, but try to do it less incelish as it can appeal to a lot of normie audiences and get traction.

why brutal, for the comments of the stupid whore?
Because he was too cucked to smash her face and smartphone. A grown ass man being bullied by a whore half his age.

Yes but no, the pain if you see pretty girls hit you. But at least you know there was nothing you could do, you lost the game of luck. Im probably gonna make a novel or a game about it, but try to do it less incelish as it can appeal to a lot of normie audiences and get traction.
It is COMPLETELY different. Back then I would see a hot girl then feel like a complete failure because it was (supposedly) all my fault. Then I would spend my precious time thinking about what I (supposedly) did wrong, why this happened, etc.

The funny thing is I could easily get better with socializing with men and have a better social life but I was too deep into the redpill bullshit to realize that my sex life was not something I could change.

Because he was too cucked to smash her face and smartphone. A grown ass man being bullied by a whore half his age.
do you have done it?

It is COMPLETELY different. Back then I would see a hot girl then feel like a complete failure because it was (supposedly) all my fault. Then I would spend my precious time thinking about what I (supposedly) did wrong, why this happened, etc.

The funny thing is I could easily get better with socializing with men and have a better social life but I was too deep into the redpill bullshit to realize that my sex life was not something I could change.
Yes but bear in mind that it all comes at some point in time, i'm literally like that. Do really well with men but hardly i talk to girls, there's really no connection. They don't find me attractive and it's not like im that interested in talking with them either(if they won't fuck me what's there to talk about really? if i want friends i can talk to my nerd friends instead)

Thing is if you happen to have chadlite friends, it's a pain in the ass. This guy i know sometimes brings up the topic of dating and i have to listen to all his BS. Like i know he gets goodlooking girls, but i couldn't care less and i can't do shit about it. Even if i wanted to they don't want me. So you can't escape situations where you'll be remembered of your subhumanity and people will try to paint it as if you're just a retard who dosn't know how to socialize when in reality is your face that's trash.

Thing is if you happen to have chadlite friends, it's a pain in the ass. This guy i know sometimes brings up the topic of dating and i have to listen to all his BS.
Stopped being friends with a bastard like this a few days ago, after a sequence of unacceptable shit I told him to fuck off. I won't miss him.