Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill is so threatening to Redditors, even to bootlicking so-called 'Redpillers', that it is explicitly banned as wrongthink

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★

Pinned post on /r/dating. Let me give you the tl;dr.

"Listen up you uppity male maggots - As it turns out, we've discovered that a steady influx of you have been talking too openly about the reality of dating, especially in a gynocentric western society, and this absolutely cannot stand. Henceforth, any opinion about dating which doesn't conform to the narrative of our female overlords is declared heresy and will be removed. IF YOU EVEN MENTION THE WORD CHAD, I'LL PERSONALLY FLAY YOU ALIVE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NO UNATHORIZED VOCABULARY, PERIOD. By the way, saying that society and women is unfair to men is toxic and misogynistic. But you'll notice I haven't said the same about women saying that society and men are unfair and shitty toward women, which happens regularly on every female subreddit and our own sub. Now that, my friends, is progressive, wholesome, and correct."

Purplepill

Even on the PurplePill"Debate"..... well, I think the picture speaks for itself. Absolutely shameless.

Bumping because modcels took ages to approve my post

Just reading that I've overdosed on :bluepill:. Neither pleasant nor realistic.

Last edited: