Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The blackpill is making me obese

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
About 4 years ago i began heavily gymceling after being a fat kid my whole life. I became pretty swole and i had hopes that females would start to like me affer i gymceled. Little did i know there was no gym for my face. After becoming blackpilled ive stopped gymceling and now im slowly losing all my previous muscle and gaining fat.
I'll probably be at Braziliancuckma obesity level by two years at this point :feelsUgh:

U will never reach sigmas level of obesity

that autist probably uses an anti-gravity belt at this point

We fell for the gym meme. The blackpill does take a while to digest but if I was you I wouldn't want to give up all that training for nothing. Just focus on yourself, yes yourself and nobody else. Being obese just makes you feel weak.

Do you actually lose muscle though?

I found that even when I stopped gymcelling I'd stay muscular. Obviously this is still "incel" muscle (think Jason Blaha instead of Jeff Seid) but I find it almost impossible to lose natty muscle. I'm not trying to humblebrag though because in 2020 being muscular generates absolutely zero sexual interest from women.

You definitely do get fat though.

Do you actually lose muscle though?

I found that even when I stopped gymcelling I'd stay muscular. Obviously this is still "incel" muscle (think Jason Blaha instead of Jeff Seid) but I find it almost impossible to lose natty muscle. I'm not trying to humblebrag though because in 2020 being muscular generates absolutely zero sexual interest from women.

You definitely do get fat though.
I'd definitely say the muscle wears out after a while of not gymceling and turns into fat

U will never reach sigmas level of obesity

that autist probably uses an anti-gravity belt at this point

He's so fat his neighbor's cat died inside his fat folds and he didn't even realise

The only benefit of being extremely ugly in the face is never falling for the idiocy that is the gym. Thank fuck I've never done that.

He's so fat his neighbor's cat died inside his fat folds and he didn't even realise
according to calculations from MIT, post 2020 Sigma's stomach will reach neutron star levels of density and mass

if we dont put down that fat faggot he will engulf the planet due to his gravity

similar thing happened to me except i was skinny before lifting. i put so much effort into lifting to improve myself for the sole purpose of getting a gf. unfortunately, it was my face that's the problem. it took a whole year of gymcelling to realise this. i learnt it the hard way. genetics are what decides sexual success. i sustained many injuries, paid lots of money on gym memberships, food and supplements, spent like 6-7 hours weekly in the gym, and literally changed my whole lifestyle to try and make a SINGLE female interested me. but no. they looked past me like they always did. it didnt matter how good my bench press was or how well i could do weighted pullups. these foids would still ignore me because of my face. foids that never had to put in any effort into themselves yet get so much sexual attention.

i think this was perhaps the main contributor to my resentment towards women.

according to calculations from MIT, post 2020 Sigma's stomach will reach neutron star levels of density and mass

if we dont put down that fat faggot he will engulf the planet due to his gravity

He is a planet in his own right, the 9th planet of our solar system. We should just kick him into outer space and let him orbit the sun

Good. U will die sooner

About 4 years ago i began heavily gymceling after being a fat kid my whole life. I became pretty swole and i had hopes that females would start to like me affer i gymceled. Little did i know there was no gym for my face. After becoming blackpilled ive stopped gymceling and now im slowly losing all my previous muscle and gaining fat.
I'll probably be at Braziliancuckma obesity level by two years at this point :feelsUgh:
Sounds relatable, minus resuming fatmaxxing

being under 180 cm without face and shredded dosnt matter anyways

you look like a fucking clown in foids eyes