Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill is like the huge plot twist in a movie/game

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Art often includes revelations and truths that change the context of what previously happened in the story. The blackpill is like this but irl

Throughout our whole lives, we were bluepilled. We didn't have the self awareness to realize that nobody liked us because of our looks. Like a good plot twist, it changes how we view everything in the past, we realize that most of it was because of how we looked.

We grew up with grand goals and hope, to suddenly realize that it was all a delusion. To realize that it was over before it ever began is quite poetic.

Last edited:
So you're saying my life up until this point has been an anime pewpew?
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Based greycel. And yeah, I remember people treated me like dirt when I was an obesecel. After losing the weight, I’m no longer treated like dirt, but I’m generally not visible :feelsrope:

It's the shocking plot twist reveal and everybody in the theatre is either asleep, making out and fondling each other, playing on their phone, or taking a shit/smoke break.

It's like Oblivion with Tom Cruise.

no redemption arc