Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The blackpill is inevitable, the normiesphere is crumbling

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I came across a video of an asian guy complaining about how women don't date asian guys in europe, he said even the asians reject him because he's asian. Then I saw a foid making a comment about that

Now keep in mind these guys have no notion of any blackpill video yet their experiences are showing them the truth, these are simply people reacting to their surroundings, the blackpill is just inevitable.
Btw the last guy is anything but average:
Average

just how over is it when even this guy is complaining about dating.

Lmfao fuck soyceity, I am hoping for the day it crumbles like the garbage it is

Just strip foids of their clothes and of their rights so we can stone them and rape them (in video game)

"Unless you walk a day in the shoes of a average man you'll never know what it's like to truly feel invisible."
it's truly over for me, this incel guy mogs me to hell and back and back to hell.

Yeah lots of incel style comments. We're winning

View attachment 674359
"Unless you walk a day in the shoes of a average man you'll never know what it's like to truly feel invisible."
it's truly over for me, this incel guy mogs me to hell and back and back to hell.
He seems to be above average not incel in way.