Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Blackpill is A Toxic Ideology

FastBlast

FastBlast

パンティスニッファー
★★★★★
I realized that the blackpill is not going to help any of us ascend or improve our lives in any meaningful way. This forum is just a cesspool of shit posting and water is wet posts. Yeah bro I get it, it's over for short men for the millionth time. No really? White gigastacies won't date me if I am a broke balding currycel? Wow what a shocker bro! :feelsUnreal:

That is why I will be leaving this community and starting my own bluepill forum. We will be discussing ways we can improve our personality to attract more women. We will also discuss the ideal number of showers you should take per day, optimal showering techniques, and which brands of soap and shampoo to use to become more attractive. I have already posted several high IQ threads about being more confident and learning how to respect women. The first 5 people to join will be automatically promoted to moderators. See you on the other side :whitepill:

Forum link: bluepillmen.com

mcmahon-disgust.gif
52942.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul:

But regardless of the trolling, blackpill is not an ideology. It’s just science.

Click my link and youll see why we become like this, Theres no way we can compete with a man like that in our life

Blackpill isn't a way to improve our life.
It's the confirmation that you can't improve it no matter what.

Killl yourself IT troll

I realized that the blackpill is not going to help any of us ascend or improve our lives in any meaningful way. This forum is just a cesspool of shit posting and water is wet posts. Yeah bro I get it, it's over for short men for the millionth time. No really? White gigastacies won't date me if I am a broke balding currycel? Wow what a shocker bro! :feelsUnreal:

That is why I will be leaving this community and starting my own bluepill forum. We will be discussing ways we can improve our personality to attract more women. We will also discuss the ideal number of showers you should take per day, optimal showering techniques, and which brands of soap and shampoo to use to become more attractive. I have already posted several high IQ threads about being more confident and learning how to respect women. The first 5 people to join will be automatically promoted to moderators. See you on the other side :whitepill:

Forum link: bluepillmen.com
nfifififigggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dnr fuck off you retarded cunt, with a chink yellow whore as you're avi. The amount of just brain dead, moronic shit heads and infiltrators joining the forum this year so far is a sad joke.

Sick of it

Take your reddit meme with you, been here for 2 days. Dont care if this is meant to be a troll post, its low effort and not funny.

This tbh, fucking cucks thinking that everything is there to improve your life.
Fucking delusional animals.

It's like acknowledging gravity force exists while falling from the 60th floor.

Blackpill has no actionable consequences, but it allows you to see reality as it is.
Then you do whatever you want with it.
Good luck with respecting foids when even they don't want to be respected

admitting defeat is for bitches :whitepill: