Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill hits hardest when you are free and alone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
When you come back home after working out at the gym, studying at university, or working at your job, to a house that is alone and empty. That's when the realization of how undesirable and repulsive to females and people in general you are, dawns on you. While your normie counterpart is spending time with his girlfriend, social circle and a family that loves him. And your chad counterpart is truly living life partying, doing drugs, enjoying his harem of females who deeply love, adore and desire him, along with the respect and admiration of his peers friends and family, you have no life.

Nobody cares about you or even knows who you are, as far as they are concerned you are subhuman garbage, one of the millions of men who have been condemned to a fate of ostracism and hatred by society, due to genetic traits beyond your control, all your hard work, intelligence and positive personality traits mean nothing to them. Your narrow facial bones, ugly facial features, shitty frame, short height and non-White ethnicity is all they see, and because of this you have nothing, except pain, misery, and suffering.

Everyday you are forced to watch the couples outside cuddling, hugging and kissing each other, while no female would even touch you with a 10 foot pole. You are forced to watch others walking outside with confidence and happiness and chattering with each other, while you have no friends and happiness. The chads of this world are worshipped while you are treated with scorn and contempt. Even people who are supposed to be professional, ignore and disrespect you, like when you are in line at the market, and the cashier greets everyone except you.

You are forced to endure bullying, ostracism and hatred by others wherever you go, because according to them you are not worthy of being considered human, due to your face. Such is the incel fate of pain, suffering and misery, until you take your own life, die from homelessness, or old age.

Damn i'm gonna go cut my hair

Too much to reed

I wanna piss in tha lake.

thank fuck i just NEET and LDAR all day

I hope Putin nukes the west

return the slab

Yeah, no matter how good i'm at coping, reality will always stay the same and will keep reminding me of my subhumanity

Could have sworn ive seen this post elsewhere

Grow it longer and make it seem unkept.
I'd look dumb cuz my beard turned thin and lost its black color (low testosterone)

True. I was suicidal every day when I had to commute to work. The ride home alone to an empty home after a day of interacting with genetically superior men was brutal. Now I can at least switch to my personal PC and cope instantly, but the same issue remains which is why I still cope with alcohol during weekends. I keep it to a beer a day on weekdays so I don't lose my job due to alcoholism. Why do I care about keeping it you may ask? Answer is that I didn't rope while being a NEET for years so I doubt I'm even capable of it

Having to drag yourself out of bed first thing in the morning and commute to work as an Incel is the biggest suifuel ever. I'm not sure how Incels last more than a year before roping. You're torturing yourself for basically no reward. I had this experience for just a few months in total 2018-2020 as part of my University experience.

Fuck that, remote work is all I can handle at this point. I hope the gas prices keep getting worse and then all these normietards won't even be able to leave home themselves. Then we can all avoid either being MOGGED or having to deal with their neurotypical bull shit, especially the femoids.

Holy fuck, that was such a brutally honest and accurate description of reality as an incel

If I see another stupid thread like this one I will make OP fuckin die.

Fuck that, remote work is all I can handle at this point.
Remote job is the best thing ever can happen. You can shit, eat, drink, masturbate or whatever 'cause you in yo' house

Didnt read but just by the title i can confirm this fact ITS NEVER BEGAN.

Gotta keep you distracted with copes

It is for this reason that I hate leaving the house and even more so going to the university.