Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The BLACKPILL has saved me thousands of dollars !

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
If i was bluepilled my monthly expenditure would be like

• Buying PUA books ($500)
  • Paying for PUA bootcamps ($2000)
  • Paying for ((((therapy)))) to deal with my depression stemming from being treated like shit by all foids including filthy disgusting landwhales ($1750)
  • Buying new clothes for fashionmaxxing inorder to impress foids ($2500)
  • Subscribing to foids OnlyFans accounts ($1000)
  • Buying expensive shampoos inorder to follow IT's advice of (just take a shower bro and foids will automatically love your sub5 face) ($1500)
  • Trying to run daygame on post wall ex prostitute foids who are looking for a betabuxx ($2500)
  • TOTAL EXPENDITURE = ($11750)
Now that i've ingested the hiroshima nagasaki BLACKPILL, my monthly expenditure is like :

• Playstationmaxxing ($0)
  • Wagecuckmaxxing ($0)
  • Coping on .co ($0)
  • Gymcelling ($0)
  • TOTAL EXPENDITURE = ($0)
TLDR : The BLACKPILL is the greatest financial liberator of men in the 21st century

Circumference of the universe IQ observation
full

Never went to PUA bootcamps but I bought a ton of ebooks. hundreds wasted

Ehh, even before I was blackpilled I wouldn't have spent any money on women or trying to attract women. I remember I was a kid, like 10 years old, and I was telling my dad that all women just wanted money.

And I've always thought that money=effort,time,sweat and blood doing things you don't like doing for a long period of time. So spending too much money on women seemed like a stupid thing to me before I ever heard of a blackpill or MGTOW or anything like that.

Ehh, even before I was blackpilled I wouldn't have spent any money on women or trying to attract women. I remember I was a kid, like 10 years old, and I was telling my dad that all women just wanted money.

And I've always thought that money=effort,time,sweat and blood doing things you don't like doing for a long period of time. So spending too much money on women seemed like a stupid thing to me before I ever heard of a blackpill or MGTOW or anything like that.
Nietzsche IQ
Never went to PUA bootcamps but I bought a ton of ebooks. hundreds wasted
Roosh V books?
Circumference of the universe IQ observation
full

the amount of semen average college woman has swallowed in milliliters IQ

If i was bluepilled my monthly expenditure would be like

• Buying PUA books ($500)
  • Paying for PUA bootcamps ($2000)
  • Paying for ((((therapy)))) to deal with my depression stemming from being treated like shit by all foids including filthy disgusting landwhales ($1750)
  • Buying new clothes for fashionmaxxing inorder to impress foids ($2500)
  • Subscribing to foids OnlyFans accounts ($1000)
  • Buying expensive shampoos inorder to follow IT's advice of (just take a shower bro and foids will automatically love your sub5 face) ($1500)
  • Trying to run daygame on post wall ex prostitute foids who are looking for a betabuxx ($2500)
  • TOTAL EXPENDITURE = ($11750)
Now that i've ingested the hiroshima nagasaki BLACKPILL, my monthly expenditure is like :

• Playstationmaxxing ($0)
  • Wagecuckmaxxing ($0)
  • Coping on .co ($0)
  • Gymcelling ($0)
  • TOTAL EXPENDITURE = ($0)
TLDR : The BLACKPILL is the greatest financial liberator of men in the 21st century
Buying drinks for foids at nightclubs hoping that they will have sex with you. That's a big part of non-blackpilled men's paycheck.

Also going to restaurants, cafes, festivals, other expensive events in hope of meeting foids.

Buying drinks for foids at nightclubs hoping that they will have sex with you. That's a big part of non-blackpilled men's paycheck.

Also going to restaurants, cafes, festivals, other expensive events in hope of meeting foids.
True

Blackpilled supreme gentlemen know that its over and dont waste money on such things

True

Blackpilled supreme gentlemen know that its over and dont waste money on such things
I would not do this even if I was bluepilled.
Nikola Tesla IQ

The total waist size of all humans on Earth in picometers IQ.

I just checked my Brazilian pirate privilege right now. Piracy is risk-free here.
Based based based
You can cope with any pirated materials
The total waist size of all humans on Earth in picometers IQ.
Total volume in grammes of silicon implants in all foids on earths fake tits IQ

Last edited:
Intellectual giant moment, ngl.

Based. Blackpill did not save me money and made me fucked for some time. but it forced me to spirtualism max and understand that I must obtain tesourves

Based. Blackpill did not save me money and made me fucked for some time. but it forced me to spirtualism max and understand that I must obtain tesourves
Based - the blackpill is an eye openner

This indeed but 1500$ shampoo just lol