Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill has cured me of social anxiety

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
I've noticed I'm far less anxious after becoming more aware of the blackpill and learning more about human nature, especially the behaviour of foids.

It's made me realise that no matter what I do, a relationship is off the cards for me and that isn't my fault. I'm not responsible for my failed genetics. I'm not responsible for the massive entitlement that foids possess, I don't simp and I certainly no longer try to get a positive response from them (why would I? It's pointless).

I'm not wasting my energy worrying what other people/foids think of me anymore, I really couldn't give a fuck. I've tried everything suggested to get people to like me and to have successful relationships with others but it doesn't work so why worry about it?

You will be primarily judged on your looks and if you're ugly you will always be considered below the norm. You won't be treated well.

Blackpill is the acceptance of that fate and it's honestly quite liberating. No more struggle, no more pain, just the numbness of indifference.

If one still bothers about ejat others think of him, he isn’t blackpilled, because he thinks he can control it by his actions aka muh personality

Same, I don't give two flying fucks what normies think of me and that made me much more relaxed in social situations.

indeed brother..such is the nature and nurture of the blackpill. the truth will set you free. it was always the end goal..to bring about clarity and perspective.

Luckily I realised that long before knowing the blackpill.

Ya I see bluepilled incels and normies putting so much pressure on themselves, because they think it will change how other people judge them and then maybe they can rise up in social status and get a girlfriend.

Us blackpillers don't have to be stressed out or worried - we already know we lost because of very inferior genetics that no woman would ever choose to be around us.