Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The BlackPill has partially stripped me of my will to live.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I'm probably not gonna rope, but I'd be lying if I never said I looked at my shotgun and wondered what it would feel like. or what it would be like to throw myself into an oncoming semi truck. But that is what the BlackPill does when fate decides to assign it to a person. It corrupts your existence, warping it into a twisted monster of what it could've been. You don't see it at first in your very young years, but slowly over time the difference between you (non-chad) and then (chads) becomes more and more clear until finally it's obvious to the point it's something you are made aware of on a daily basis.

Welcome to reality.

Same. I’ve put the barrel of my AR to my mouth on more than one occasion.

if blackpill leads you to rope, then you are a retarded foid worshipper. idegaf about blackpill tbh. like im fine with just fucking whores who cares. there are much bigger reasons i want to rope. i have said it before, if being an incel is the worst thing thats happened to you, then you are probably fakecel

the blackpill will push you to your limits

40E3304D DCAF 4FB3 B8EB 06E254516258

Thing is though, I'm pretty sure no one who is BlackPilled wanted to be BlackPilled. The BlackPill isn't something done by choice.

Seems like as you approach your 30's you start to make some sort of peace with your situation and can cope quite well. However, if you are NEET this probably won't apply to you as your life will be in the exact same place it was when you were younger. At least if you are working and live alone you can cope in peace and do whatever you want to do.

opposite for me, I'd have definitely roped if it wasn't for it. Made me realize its not my fault, I just got unlucky in the genetic lottery.

Seems like as you approach your 30's you start to make some sort of peace with your situation and can cope quite well. However, if you are NEET this probably won't apply to you as your life will be in the exact same place it was when you were younger. At least if you are working and live alone you can cope in peace and do whatever you want to do.
I can never cope with this curse being forced upon me. I will be wrathful as well as sorrowful because of it for as long as I shall draw breath.

opposite for me, I'd have definitely roped if it wasn't for it. Made me realize its not my fault, I just got unlucky in the genetic lottery.
Myself along with everyone here didn't want this fate. I especially didn't want this to be my destiny. Plus I can never go back and do my life over again. I'll have to live with the knowledge that I had my adolescence ruined while others had great ones. The jealousy, rage, and sadness that brings is immeasurable.