Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill has genuinely improved my life quality

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
The blackpill and forums like this are the perfect cope. I feel way more depressed when I'm not actively swallowing black pills. The last pieces of hope are destroyed everytime I take my daily dose of black pills, which sparks a feeling of serenity in me. This is the truth and I can do nothing about it. Rope or cope till the bitter end, don't let yourself be ripped apart by blue-pilled thoughts as a sub-5 male.

Do you also feel like this?

I go into withdrawal when im not taking blackpills for a while. This forum is the perfect refuge from the outside world.

hope leads to rope. For me at least.

How did it improve your life quality? Give details ..

takura said:
How did it improve your life quality? Give details ..

I feel happier and less depressed. That's it. Hope only leads to suffering if you're trash.

42cel said:
I feel happier and less depressed. That's it. Hope only leads to suffering if you're trash.

I don't know how long that happiness will last but I dont think it will be long ..

I dont have any hope left to destroy , im blackpill fluid now.

takura said:
I don't know how long that happiness will last but I dont think it will be long ..

I've been lurking here and before on r/incels for about 1 year now. The times when I didn't actively frequent these sites were the worst because of all the false hope

It's one of the only places you can get away with open thought crimes too. Feels so good.

The blackpill makes me feel at peace.

I am glad to hear that, brother.

One you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying. The Black Pill is nirvana.