Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Blackpill goes beyond dating

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the blackpill and what it means for sub-5 men. While this was happening, I realized that the blackpill isn't just exclusive to the world of dating. It basically affects every aspect of your life if you think about it. For example, an ugly person is much less likely to get the job even if they're more qualified than the attractive person. They're also going to have a much harder time making friends because of their looks. And if you're autistic, you're still going to be relentlessly mocked and laughed at even if you're average to above-average looking. I'm surprised I've never heard anyone talk about this stuff before considering that being a subhuman and only struggling with dating just doesn't make sense.

What do you guys think?

I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the blackpill and what it means for sub-5 men. While this was happening, I realized that the blackpill isn't just exclusive to the world of dating. It basically affects every aspect of your life if you think about it. For example, an ugly person is much less likely to get the job even if they're more qualified than the attractive person. They're also going to have a much harder time making friends because of their looks. And if you're autistic, you're still going to be relentlessly mocked and laughed at even if you're average to above-average looking. I'm surprised I've never heard anyone talk about this stuff before considering that being a subhuman and only struggling with dating just doesn't make sense.

What do you guys think?

Water was always wet bro not trying to mean or anything

i think im supposed to be at school rn :fuk:

idk wtf my mom is even doing

Ugly insect get killed more often while no one would kill a butterfly

You can't get a technical job just because you're good looking. Even if you do, you will be fired sooner or later. But yeah the black pill affect your job, dating and how strangers treat you.

People also don't listen to what you say if you're ugly but they will listen to some pretty boy who talk nonsense.