Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill Documentary Premiers in Few Hours. Grab your Whiskey

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
after many delays and contemplation, the film is here.
best watched in medium volume, 480p, medium screen. (jewtube)
due to certain limitations i was forced to make a 'censored' version of the movie, a raw/uncut version will be released in the future.
oh and don't forget to support incelmatics, the first ever incel-run production company.

will watch after studying. thanks for putting in the work to make this :feelsautistic:

Finally. I cant fucking wait!

after many delays and contemplation, the film is here.
best watched in medium volume, 480p, medium screen. (jewtube)
due to certain limitations i was forced to make a 'censored' version of the movie, a raw/uncut version will be released in the future.
oh and don't forget to support incelmatics, the first ever incel-run production company.

Why were there so many delays, is it because it was too blackpilled and they had to cuck it?

Why were there so many delays, is it because it was too blackpilled and they had to cuck it?
The producers kept roping from the atomic black pills they were witnessing, so they had to keep hiring new ones.

Fuck yeah! I'm watching this today.

Finally, whatching this in 85 minutes.
I set up the reminder

The producers kept roping from the atomic black pills they were witnessing, so they had to keep hiring new ones.
Nah, they all went to bingo @Leon S. Kennedy

Only 12 more minutes boyos. I came back only for this.

8 minutes hold on dont rope boyos

What is that
You did good boyos. beat those fucker's illusions

Last edited:
Making popcorn for this.

18515.jpg

@angrycurrycel did you watch it

It’s over, an incel documentary.
Better not be cucked

It’s over, no really I watched it and it’s over.

I think blaming it on female to male population ratios is not entirely correct. Where I live, there are 90 females to every 100 males, yet still many men are incels here.

For what I can see, I hope the long version makes more sense. I felt like it jumps from one subject to another without direction or going deep into explaining the points that present. Rather just showing different clips while merely introducing surface-level information.

For what I can see, I hope the long version makes more sense. I felt like it jumps from one subject to another without direction or going deep into explaining the points that present. Rather just showing different clips while merely introducing surface-level information.
Yeah.. just basic Blackpill information without delving to deep into the reality of the problem.

yeah a good chunk of content was cut

Beating a dead horse

Infinite IQ and bookmarked. Will put it in a hard drive, place it in a box and bury it for the future generations to find ngl

@DarkMTS_57 @Admiral_Arkantos @FFXIcel @Hentai-Connoisseur @GameDevCel @HumanTrash @rope2cope Check this out

It needs a lot more work, content & evidence, more emphasis on looks & women being financially independent plus morality sliding means their true nature comes out to play, lower birth rates & the push for homosexuality & transgender agenda being pushed by Jewish overlords to create a one world government slave environment that replaces the family unit with the government being seen as the father figure.

It needs a lot more work, content & evidence, more emphasis on looks & women being financially independent plus morality sliding means their true nature comes out to play, lower birth rates & the push for homosexuality & transgender agenda being pushed by Jewish overlords to create a one world government slave environment that replaces the family unit with the government being seen as the father figure.

I'm gonna watch this sober

longer version was just 3-5 minutes longer to my knowledge. limitation was lack of interviewees, shyness on the part of Jet, and language barriers btw Jet and others. jet is very good at graphics and a very awesome guy.

also, nice doc

because i didnt want my voice in it unless he cut 3-5 minutes from it

Last edited:
Who is the narrator?

Nice. Shame this one won’t be watched by any serious journos.

Also YouTube will take this down soon.

Correct. Not only that, even when foids OUTNUMBER men, they're STILL hypergamous as fuck. New York is a perfect example of this.
Saying "the cause for hypergamy is the male/female population ratio" is the same as cucks who say "the cause for hypergamy is to have reproduction with muh superior genes."

God damn, I really appreciate making a documentary that supports my life condition as an incel

thanks

I appreciate the effort and all but it seems to me that the transitioning is pretty poor and the images collages aren’t always very relevant to the discussion (could be more relevant)

I know it’s pretty hard to do this kind of thing so good job on that guys

Pretty basic, but it's good enough to be an intro to inceldom 101. Thanks for taking the time to make this.

The male/female population ratio is almost equal. Rosties are just hypergamous sluts.

Yes but note that the surplus of sausages is specific to 18-34 pool:

- The divorce generation (e.g. boomers and gen-X ers are dipping into the millenial and Gen Z dating pool)
- China and India's abortion of girls effects are finally felt in their respective countries and the world
- In any other time in history there would be an ongoing war that will efficiently ship males to their deaths, the fact of the matter is that you need a severe deficit of males in order for the average man to experience an equitable love life.

lionsgate just asked for the rights to the film @jet112

the surplus of sausages is specific to 18-34 poo
Where are the census stats for that?
- China and India's abortion of girls effects are finally felt in their respective countries and the world
Them killing all their daughters was heavily exaggerated.
- In any other time in history there would be an ongoing war that will efficiently ship males to their deaths, the fact of the matter is that you need a severe deficit of males in order for the average man to experience an equitable love life.
There were many countries that didn't have wars with equal males and females in their population, but it hasn't effected the reproduction rate for men.

normally i'd say didnt watch but i will watch it for sure