Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackest blackpill: the world doesn't care who you are, only what you are

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
When I was still in a state of bluepill ignorance, I eagerly awaited the day when a foid would finally discover my "true self". This magical unicorn would peer through the forbidding veil of my ugliness and disability and see my kindness, my intelligence, my humor and sense of wonder. But alas, the unicorn never arrived. And now I realize that she in all likelihood doesn't even exist.

What's more, she probably cannot exist. This world, and its foids in particular, simply doesn't care who a man truly is, on the inside. Not out of unwillingness per se, but out of sheer inability. People, with very, very few exceptions, are merely blind extensions of the inexorable forces of nature. Birth, selection, decay, death, birth, selection, decay, death; rinse and repeat ad infinitum et ad nauseam. All of human culture, from art to science, from religion to low-brow amusement, is just one massive cope, erected to hide the brutality of the processes of nature from the view of those unfortunate enough to surmise the truth. The structures, social, psychological, political, physical, with which humans surround themselves from the cradle to the grave are certainly impressive; no denying that. But when you carefully and unflinchingly deconstruct those structures, they turn out to be cope nonetheless, down to the very last one.

To reiterate, the world doesn't care who you are, only what you are. And the options for what you might be are extremely limited. You, as a man, are either chad or you're not chad. In the eyes of foids, and most men as well, we non-chads are at best completely interchangeable units for the production of useful goods and services. At worst, we are enemies and unwelcome competitors in the scramble for resources and reproductive opportunities, to be shunned at all cost, if not outright eliminated. Men don't have souls anymore. The soul of man is now a fiction belonging the past, a tenuous illusion even in the best of former times. Welcome to a world populated with clownesque NPCs. You're gonna "enjoy" it (or not).

Last edited:
The world is a Darwinian battle. The fittest survive, and they entirety of humanity is implicitly engineered to encourage this selection.

The anatomy of women is dedicated entirely to the bearing of children; the psychology of women is dedicated entirely to seeking out a suitable mate. Whether that hurts the inferior male is entirely irrelevant to them; like I say, all that matters is selecting good genes.

Of course, we know very well that this selection procedure is fucked up, in that women seek out traits that simply do not correspond well with good genes. But that is really an artefact of modern society. Our nature was never prepared to have social media, dating apps and feminism.

Of course, we know very well that this selection procedure is fucked up, in that women seek out traits that simply do not correspond well with good genes.

i've seen so many low-IQ chads (most chads are lazy and unproductive as f-ck) having the best possible life, and so many hard working, humble, interesting, educated, short men who never received any social validation.

Mankind is a goddamn joke.

The world is a Darwinian battle. The fittest survive, and they entirety of humanity is implicitly engineered to encourage this selection.

The anatomy of women is dedicated entirely to the bearing of children; the psychology of women is dedicated entirely to seeking out a suitable mate. Whether that hurts the inferior male is entirely irrelevant to them; like I say, all that matters is selecting good genes.

Of course, we know very well that this selection procedure is fucked up, in that women seek out traits that simply do not correspond well with good genes. But that is really an artefact of modern society. Our nature was never prepared to have social media, dating apps and feminism.
High IQ and based. :blackpill:

Yep trucels like myself are bottom of the barrel.