Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The black pill

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
When you wake up you see the world as it is. And the reality of the world is black pill.
Blackpill is a reality

Blackpill is the hole in the world wich is built on lies and illusions.

Blackpill is the breach in the armor of lies of the society. Trough this hole comes the wind of true freedome.

The outer societal world is the false image made by media and projected into your mind from your first breath.

But now with the help of Blackpill you for the first time in your life were given chance to defeat yoke of the fate - the fate of societal matrix.

You have something that bedeems everything else - you have gotten freedome of choice , the free will - the Collossus of society has fallen. All its lies, all its illusions have been defeated by blackpiill.

And now this collossal entity the society this idol falls myserably because the truth is spoken.

There is no reality without illusions.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
Sluggish finnish drunkard. Efiminized weakling gets wizdom of faggots.Tfu

You high? Your grammar and spelling are worse than usual.

My grammar is perfect but yout mother is whore.
Joke's on you, you never got to fuck her. I already know she is a whore, she's had like 3 bfs not counting my dad.

Joke's on you, you never got to fuck her. I already know she is a whore, she's had like 3 bfs not counting my dad.
Now would you , son of whore, point at my bad grammar , ha? As for spelling i could not care less.

Let The Rottening Begin...