Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The black pill over values the role of looks in women's attraction to men

Blackpillcrusader5

Blackpillcrusader5

Greycel
I know this is a "hot take" but hear me out:

I think a lot of black pill theories over value the role of looks in man's life when it comes to female attraction.

I see a lot of JBW, 6'0, chiseled face or you dont have a chance.

I think this is perhaps a projection of men's selection criteria for women. A lot of folks in this community seem to project their appetite for women's secondary

sexual characteristics onto the female selection process for mating. But the two are quite different.

IMO women actually value status above looks. A lot of men with high status may not have looks.

I have seen this before and women flock to them. I have seen the reverse, "a good looking low status male" that women will not care about.

An interesting element of human life is that there are many people born into positions of status that is stable through one's life and is not of their volition:

Fame, Royalty, Wealth.

These would give them much more exposure and value to beautiful women. If anything I think most women are solipsistic social climbers,

who want the best social option. Because long-term secured social status in men is rare and powerful. Women are attracted to this more so then looks.

The red pill is kinda dumb with the whole "self improvement" "make your own value as a man," because you would need to make a lot of excellent choices to do so.

The odds that your skill, volition, awareness, and aptitude would trump your environment and genetics is not likely.

The real black pill for my eyes is cold hearted truth without inducing any self-manipulation. The red pill is full of bad advice, myopic views, and poorly constructed

arguments.

I think a lot of black pill theories over value the role of looks in man's life when it comes to female attraction.

I think this is perhaps a projection of men's selection criteria for women. A lot of folks in this community seem to project their appetite for women's secondary

sexual characteristics onto the female selection process for mating. But the two are quite different.

IMO women actually value status above looks. A lot of men with high status may not have looks.

I have seen this before and women flock to them. I have seen the reverse, "a good looking low status male" that women will not care about.

An interesting element of human life is that there are many people born into positions of status that is stable through one's life and is not of their volition:

Fame, Royalty, Wealth.

These would give them much more exposure and value to beautiful women. If anything I think most women are solipsistic social climbers,

who want the best social option. Because long-term secured social status in men is rare and powerful. Women are attracted to this more so then looks.

The red pill is kinda dumb with the whole "self improvement" "make your own value as a man," because you would need to make a lot of excellent choices to do so.

The odds that your skill, volition, awareness, and aptitude would trump your environment and genetics is not likely.

The real black pill for my eyes is cold hearted truth without inducing any self-manipulation. The red pill is full of bad advice, myopic views, and poorly constructed

arguments.
To be fair, I used to believe that being neurotypical didn't mean anything in terms of being attractive to women, but the more I've interacted with actual neurodivergent people (online and Real Life), the more I've realised how valid the NTpill is.

I'll bite. I'm willing to entertain that thought but I want to see some scientific evidence showing that first.

As far as I know the science is far in favor of looks being the most important, and especially in the modern era of online dating, being essentially a gateway where a certain threshold needs to be passed before your level of status can even be made known.

I'll bite. I'm willing to entertain that thought but I want to see some scientific evidence showing that first.

As far as I know the science is far in favor of looks being the most important, and especially in the modern era of online dating, being essentially a gateway where a certain threshold needs to be passed before your level of status can even be made known.
I think for R selected women and apps this is true. But for slower life history strategists not so much.

Fame, Royalty, Wealth.

arguments.
I have been 28 years (all my life) single, virgin and incel. And I have been able to adopt what I call the 3 N's, not look at women, but absolutely, walk and as if they did not exist), not talk to women (unless it is exclusively necessary), not seek female valuation. Literally it can already be a white blonde and tall of 18 who wants sex with me (nonexistent thing the last) that I will not look at her and I will pass by, and I do not care if it offends, if then behind my back she laughs at me, they can already go in their underwear on the street, I continue walking with rectitude looking ahead and passing from them as if they did not exist.

Looks are the new thing, only third world women go for the social climbing. In the west, even the poorest are comfortable and generally well fed so other factors are used for a woman to find a man. In this case, the looks. Which is also based on increasing their status to other women.

Fame, Royalty, Wealth.

arguments.
one moment black pill is not therioes it is facts brutal reality facts.

I think looks are most important. But I think there's that gray area. Not good-looking enough to be forgiven, not ugly enough to be an automatic incel. In this arena, NT is essential. It can make or break a so-so man's chances.

The LMS trifecta. Looks, money, status. As long as you have at least one of those, you'll have women lining up.

The LMS trifecta. Looks, money, status. As long as you have at least one of those, you'll have women lining up.

i agree. it just helps tremendously. even if women in the west live comfortable enough on their own, doesnt change the fact that they tend to seek out partners who earn more money than they do. its a respect thing. women cant respect or value males that earn less or are below them in the social ladder. Thats why ull always see even the goofiest looking politicians with attractive women. Women are status whores. But another blackpill is also of course, the fact that these women are NOT giving these men the best of them in a sexual way. They ll give them JUST enough. And they usually date them after they enjoyed their youth with Chad. So they essentially become glorified beta buxers.

i agree. it just helps tremendously. even if women in the west live comfortable enough on their own, doesnt change the fact that they tend to seek out partners who earn more money than they do. its a respect thing. women cant respect or value males that earn less or are below them in the social ladder. Thats why ull always see even the goofiest looking politicians with attractive women. Women are status whores. But another blackpill is also of course, the fact that these women are NOT giving these men the best of them in a sexual way. They ll give them JUST enough. And they usually date them after they enjoyed their youth with Chad. So they essentially become glorified beta buxers.
Keep posting your videos btw, they are very interesting and informative. That means that only Chad can truly find love if thats a thing. I also noticed with Looks, the other 2 you can attain much more easily. A true 9/10+ guy is guaranteed to get money and status for simply existing.

NO STATUS FOR YOUR FACE.

To be fair, I used to believe that being neurotypical didn't mean anything in terms of being attractive to women, but the more I've interacted with actual neurodivergent people (online and Real Life), the more I've realised how valid the NTpill is.
Past a certain looks level NT doesn’t mean shit

Subatomic blackpill right there friendo :feelscry: Jesus this is why honestly men just shouldn’t give a crap what women want or what women think — what men should do is organize and then decide amongst ourselves what is fair and then just make it happen. Women manage to royally screw over any non-Chad theyre with one way or another.

The irony is it was men with power who gave women all of these protections and the current privileges they enjoy today. If men could get on the same god damn page for once and break through the propaganda we could fix this and non of women’s whinging would mean a thing. The problem is that other men stand in the way and white knight all the while duped into thinking they’re doing the right thing. Sheesh

GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING FOID! KILL YOURSELF!!!:feelsree::feelsree:
Men see most women as fuckable while women see 90%+ of men as PIECES OF SHIT. The only projection here is the projection of the tumor in your brain finally in it's final stages of development. I hope you die.

Females don't experience attraction in the same way as males, obviously. Foid 'attraction' has a strong social component, so they'll often see celebrities through rose-tinted glasses or become groupies. Foids aren't people, so they can't really understand individual people without reference to a social system.

But it's still pretty much skin-deep. Someone can have high status, but as soon as they don't look the part then foids find them icky. At most they'll be a betabuxx. Further, if people aren't NT or dark triad/psychopathic (acting as if they're the centre of the world, even if they're on the margins), then foids will hold it against them since they don't look like they belong.

Looks are the new thing, only third world women go for the social climbing. In the west, even the poorest are comfortable and generally well fed so other factors are used for a woman to find a man. In this case, the looks. Which is also based on increasing their status to other women.

This is very false. The "How men rate women" curve is a perfect bell curve and incels who are stacy only are exposed as fakecels and volcels here. This is even exposed when ER did it.

This is correct.