Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Black Pill is DEADLY

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
to your self esteem. There is no way someone (especially an ugly ethnic balding Manlet) can truly believe in the deterministic Blackpill which is rooted in the idea that you are doomed because of your genetics, and STILL manage to have confidence/self love. Every where I walk, I am constantly comparing my negative traits to those of other people, and feeling cursed. When I was ugly and clueless, I was much happier.

My advice is just convincing yourself to be something valuable. Like for me ill think of myself as amazing and more kinda like Elliott Rodger would

to your self esteem. There is no way someone (especially an ugly ethnic balding Manlet) can truly believe in the deterministic Blackpill which is rooted in the idea that you are doomed because of your genetics, and STILL manage to have confidence/self love. Every where I walk, I am constantly comparing my negative traits to those of other people, and feeling cursed. When I was ugly and clueless, I was much happier.
Yeas. Im living hell too. But my pride is stroner than pain. So i dont mind. Secondly - thinking about death day and night i find some solace in the idea of my future anihilation.

My advice is just convincing yourself to be something valuable. Like for me ill think of myself as amazing and more kinda like Elliott Rodger would
High iq. My goal in life is to lower femoid smv so it can be easier for incels to get their looksmatches.

You must find pride in belonging to the forefront of the counterculture movement which is incels right now.

Bear your pain with dignity and never submit to any hopes. There are no hopes no happy ending but pain and death.

If you're an ethnic balding manlet there is nothing to do except sitting back, watching the big picture and JFL.
Or rope.

The bitter truth is better than a sweet lie. Pain is inevitable either way.

I'm not deterministic...I'm compatibilist.

I believe it is liberating when you truly embrace the deterministic blackpill, it makes you objective about the dynamics going, free from the emotional charge associated with feeling bad about yourself since you must be doing something wrong considering the way you are being treated by others. You realize that there is nothing wrong with you and that your looks largely dictates the way you are being perceived.

High iq. My goal in life is to lower femoid smv so it can be easier for incels to get their looksmatches.

Same, but even more importantly than that, legalizing prostitution. If I can get some political influence by any means possible I will, and I will use that to make such things possible wherever it is feasible to do so.

I believe it is liberating when you truly embrace the deterministic blackpill, it makes you objective about the dynamics going, free from the emotional charge associated with feeling bad about yourself since you must be doing something wrong considering the way you are being treated by others. You realize that there is nothing wrong with you and that your looks largely dictates the way you are being perceived.
high iq

Attachments

• over1.gif
    over1.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
same here except i don't convince myself i know i am, you can call me delusional but thats how it is, everyone is an inferior that doesn't exist to me.

same here except i don't convince myself i know i am, you can call me delusional but thats how it is, everyone is an inferior that doesn't exist to me.
Bro I feel same way, nothing wrong with what. I am worth more to me than others and thats how it should be. No dumb chads or foids will fuck over my way because they are irrelevant to me