Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black females around you prefer only black guys?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I am not living around many black females but I heard that most of them prefer only black guys? Is that true? What's your impression? Are they really not easily attracted to other races?

If they are dark-skinned, they are violent. If they are lighter-skinned, they are violent and colorist against other Blacks.

Yes...give me a bit, and I'll recount my experiences for you.

I'm pretty sure they prefer white guys.

Only the old sheboons i've seen have black boyfriends.

They're only witg Black guys because White men don't want them.

First Release:

Nothing new.

In the youth commune, I overheard a certain Somali girl speaking of Latino males. She said this:

"I'm gonna marry a Mexican man! I don't want Black guys." (Castizos)

She was a very, very dark-skinned Black girl. This is how she looked:

View attachment 555406

In a transportation van, I heard a young Black girl speaking of White males:

"I'm done with Black guys. White Only!"

The SMV of the White male is such that foids of all races develop strategies to obtain them.

Finally:

Now then, let me show you something:

View attachment 555407

Black/Pinay Female - Castizo Male

Side Story:

There was a Somali girl in the youth commune I lived in. The Tyrone who bullied me would sometimes ask her to sleep with men in exchange for alcohol. She also spoke of frequent "threesomes" despite being sixteen at the time.

We had a "No Drugs" policy, which the NT children ignored.

Tionne...the Somali girl.

She was a child of foster care, promised an apartment from an organization named "Youthlink". The girl would always sit on the opposite side of me as I was using the commune's computers. She'd visit Facebook and play "sexual games" or listen to sexual music. We were sometimes at the computers for most of the day with no one else present.

When Tyrone, the man who bullied me, was present, Tionne mentioned having "threesomes" and "automobile intercourse" with her Hispanic boyfriend. She also sold her body for alcohol and marijuana.

In the youth commune, a girl named Tionne once sat in the hallway with her phone on "speaker mode".

Dialogue:

"Tee-hee. No sweetie..."

"You don't have to insert your penis in my anus. You can insert it in my vagina."

"Yes, I have another 'dick appointment'"

Tionne was a whore who preferred Latino males.