Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the bitch with the bf that wanted to make me her orbiter CUT ME from a group picture

U

uninstall

Banned
-
TL:DR;

1. Some bitch at work (3.5/10 with glasses for days) wanted to cuck me. We talked a bit on FB. She was giving slight IOIs. She was also my secret santa.

I learned that she has a bf from a guy at work. Later she started uploading pics with a guy hugging her.

2. We were taking a group picture and she was holding the camera. She said: "perfect I CAN SEE EVERYBODY"

3. Then the photo was uploaded to the company's page and guess what I WAS NOT IN IT. I was at the far right and she had CUT ME.

THIS PIECE OF SHIT will BE EATING MY CUM.

Why were you orbiting her in the first place bro? Ignore her and don’t give her any attention.

bake her some cake

so what have you CHOsen to do about it?

Well they know the taste. Incels tried to pull that decades ago, sooner or later they got caught.

ask her why you're not in the pic, use the answer to determine how many of your swimmers to give her

Why were you orbiting her in the first place bro? Ignore her and don’t give her any attention.
St. Uninstall didn't really orbit her he found out very quick what she waa trying to do (at least it's what he wrote in the last thread) but holy shit what a massive cunt let her be a 3.5 male instead of foid and see how arrogant she is

you were the only one cutted or what ?

If she wants to have you in her life, she should act that way.

Now she's just been a cunt

Was this the bitch who gave you a puzzle and you broke it. Kek you're a low inhib god tbh

1. Some bitch at work (3.5/10 with glasses for days) wanted to cuck me. We talked a bit on FB. She was giving slight IOIs. She was also my secret santa.

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

disgusting behavior

l slowly understand why there are so many go ER in the US

Muh love exists

It's confirmed, you have the worst luck of us all on this site.

Foids are petty AF, she wanted an orbiter now she gets cum instead.

I learned that she has a bf from a guy at work. Later she started uploading pics with a guy hugging her.

2. We were taking a group picture and she was holding the camera. She said: "perfect I CAN SEE EVERYBODY"

3. Then the photo was uploaded to the company's page and guess what I WAS NOT IN IT. I was at the far right and she had CUT ME.

THIS PIECE OF SHIT will BE EATING MY CUM.

Give hER a taste of your manliER seed

ive seen this too ugly woman with boyfriends and wanting other men to orbit them sick shit.

This. Don’t orbit bitches that’s how you get stitches