Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The biggest trucel trait ever is not being able to drive

In my early 30s and Ive failed about 5 driving tests, so far. Its over.

I've tried signing up for my driving license and driving with instructor but stopped after 4 days because I sucked, constantly got anxious which just made it worse and my instructor was total piece of shit who was yelling at me all the time and on top of that I got humiliated because there were 2 foids in the back who made fun of me turning off the car all the time. They were also taking the course with me. I said enough is enough and stopped going. This fucker called me over 8 times but I never responded. I was learning in manual because Eastern Europe.
i learned to drive and i also fucking sucked until just before my exam

Don't worry, Elon is gonna save you from a lifetime of trauma and despair.

I think that getting a driver's license and being able to drive a car is very important for one's confidence. Because even many young or old females can drive. Imagine how humiliating this fact is?
I personally don't have a license and never drove in my life. It's hard to memorize all these rules if you never drove. It's just seems out of context for me.
But I actually wish I had a more persistence and patience.
Another thing is that I barely have money so paying thousands of € for a license is out of the question for me.
virgin men without driving licenses are not even viewed as humans in Eastern Europe.

Don't worry, Elon is gonna save you from a lifetime of trauma and despair.
Too bad that I am a poorcel otherwise I'd be chilling in my Tesla while listening to a nice song and smoking out of my window.

virgin men without driving licenses are not even viewed as humans in Eastern Europe.
I also live in EE. Social notions are very dehumanizing here ( for men ). You don't viewed as a man if you can't perform basic 'manly' stuff like driving or repairing something. People are very judgmental.
But regarding women: both traditional women and feminists with dyed hair are accepted.

It didn't come with my sequencing.

I also live in EE. Social notions are very dehumanizing here ( for men ). You don't viewed as a man if you can't perform basic 'manly' stuff like driving or repairing something. People are very judgmental.
But regarding women: both traditional women and feminists with dyed hair are accepted.
Yeah the social pressure for men is fucking insane. I've been called a coward and a sissy by relatives just because I was not capable of doing things which most boomers here can do. Living here as a sub5 autistic man is a death sentence jfl meanwhile foids can simply just exist and marry a betabuxxer or CHAD then they are set up for life. No one really expects anything from women here because most people believe that "Men must provide for women". God the simp mentality here is really fucking obnoxious.

Yeah the social pressure for men is fucking insane. I've been called a coward and a sissy by relatives just because I was not capable of doing things which most boomers here can do. Living here as a sub5 autistic man is a death sentence jfl meanwhile foids can simply just exist and marry a betabuxxer or CHAD then they are set up for life. No one really expects anything from women here because most people believe that "Men must provide for women". God the simp mentality here is really fucking obnoxious.
Normgroid insults actually make no sense.
Having skills in something doesn't make you brave or manly.
Courage is about actions, not skills.
Even females can perform some 'manly' things.
They just use shaming tactics to pressure subhumans to conform to societal rules.

I've tried signing up for my driving license and driving with instructor but stopped after 4 days because I sucked, constantly got anxious which just made it worse and my instructor was total piece of shit who was yelling at me all the time and on top of that I got humiliated because there were 2 foids in the back who made fun of me turning off the car all the time. They were also taking the course with me. I said enough is enough and stopped going. This fucker called me over 8 times but I never responded. I was learning in manual because Eastern Europe.
fucking god damn why you need driving I sold
My car now I take Uber everywhere fucking take public transit and stop polluting and owning car :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee: