Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The biggest SUIFUEL subbreddit (ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/eyes/

some posts

Sometimes people post full face picture instead of their eye area only.

Ofcourse when the poster has brown eyes, the feedback is very different.

To ethnics: you will NEVER be told that you have beautiful eyes. Your eyes are not lakes with crystal water. They are filled with diarrhea cesspits.

It's fucking over for ethnics

Meh.. eye color is not that important imo. It’s more like the whole eye area . Eyebrows , bones , CT , almond eyes , no squinting and so on . Color is a big bonus tho

Ehh , eye color is kinda irrelevant when ur ugly or have shit eye area.

it sucks even harder if you're white with very dark hair and eyes cause it just looks wrong

Meh.. eye color is not that important imo. It’s more like the whole eye area . Eyebrows , bones , CT , almond eyes , no squinting and so on . Color is a big bonus tho

I'd give 5 inches of height for blue eyes.

I hate having subhuman brown eyes

also notice how the foids have 3-4x more upvotes than the guys

K5S9iro.jpg

This, having amazing eyes won't do shit when you still have a subhuman eye area

blue bug eyes > black hunter eyes

Blue eyes look so godly. :feelsrope:
image.jpg

When I was a dumb kid I used to think eye color meant something.

Just get contacts no one will ever tell the difference.

Eye color is irrelevant.

Limbal rings, upper eyelid exposure, canthal tilt and general eye area trump eye color any day. The only importance of eye color is whether they fit your face or not
Almond eyes?

Almond eyes is only attractive on women because of the whole "baby-like" thing (same reason why smooth skin is attractive on women), men with almond eyes are a lot uglier than men with vertically narrow hunter eyes.

Chads with blue eyes and dark hair have a immeasurable halo effect, much greater than any other eye/hair color combination.

https://www.reddit.com/r/eyes/

some posts

Sometimes people post full face picture instead of their eye area only.

Ofcourse when the poster has brown eyes, the feedback is very different.

To ethnics: you will NEVER be told that you have beautiful eyes. Your eyes are not lakes with crystal water. They are filled with diarrhea cesspits.

Do you think it matters that much?

One can always get New Eyes Laser.

I've thought about it.

Being a curry with blue/green eyes might be neat.

Do you think it would matter enough to be worth the risk?

fuck it's over...unless I eyemax like that dude ^^

fuck it's over...unless I eyemax like that dude ^^

No. Never get iris implants. 50% of them have major complications.

Get New Eyes Laser.

Thanks, didn't know about that procedure, is it safe?

No one knows. It's only been around 5-7 years or so max and they've only done a few thousand people. But they claim it's safe.

Color is the biggest factor.

brown eyes are subhuman
jfl at white people with brown eyes :lul:

Eye color is a worse cope than even than race tbh come on people.

ok would you want to exchange eye color with me then
Sure why not I guess. My eye area is arguably the biggest reason why I’m incel, but it has nothing to do with the color. I’d be just as incel with brown eyes. And you’d be just as incel with blue eyes.

TBH eye color is a small part of a good eye area. You can have blue eyes but still look shit. A slayer eye area is much more than eye color. The Indian guy has a shitty eye area (color excluded) among the given pics.

His account has been suspended. I wonder why.

brown eyes master race checking in

Ethnic man's face picture: Umm, your picture isn't focused on the eyes...
0 upvotes
White woman's face picture: Beautiful!
31 upvotes

I have green eyes which are supposed to be the most attractive so at least I have that going for me.