Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biggest sign your life is 10000% over. Even more brutal than missing teenlove

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Signing up here to seriously vent, discuss and cope with inceldom without trolling. You are too far gone to ever recover. The .co pill is the most brutal

I know and i know
Incels.co save me for Betabuxing and see the real face of women and I'm Glad.
Giphy

I lurk and chatcel more than I post to try to ignore that this is my future. I can only cope with tobacco and long drives for so long.

Deadly blackpill. It's over.

Its better than being bluepilled at least still brutal

I would say it's brutal if you are a young 20s incel.

But if you join here as an oldcel it's not as bad probably bc I give significantly less of a fuck than I did a decade and a half ago.

The moment you registered on this forum, you deep down knew that it was absolutely over for you.

Who gives a fuck about teen love? We're all forever alone, why would one period of our meaningless lives supersede the others? Most people on this website are fakecels anyway based on the poll from months back. Voluntary sex, dates, girlfriends, kisses etc. Probably LARPing

True, although there are also a large number of trolls/LARPers/fakecels here.

Cope this is chads.co filled with fakecel larpers

Get a % ??
If you mean if i can be a Betabux yes i reject 4 Rosties all with children and 30+ and i 24.