Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The biggest regret of my life is not having sex with underage girls when i could (in highschool)

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
The true elites of society are 15-17 year old chads that hold a monopoly over underage pussy. You literally have to become a billionaire pimp like Epstein to recreate what one of them experiences, and even then its a cheap imitation.

But it is too late
You will never touch underage pussy
You will never taste underage pussy
You will never see underage pussy
You will never smell underage pussy
You will never hear underage pussy

It is over, and even your brain knows it, it knows youve only ever coomed to dried up (((milf))) vagenes made of pixels, it has accepted defeat

Even if you fucked every bitch on this planet on her 18th birthday it would not make up for this loss.
You will never know what the forbidden fruit tastes like.
And you will be forced to look at faggots born in 2010 roaming the street with the freshest pussy in the world not aware of how lucky they are.
This is precisely why its so valuable, its a symbol of a healthy youth and everything associated with it. If you find out someone never got underage pussy you can infer everything else about their worthless life. This is why pedos are so common, but they cannot reclaim the loss, you cannot cheat the game if you already lost.

(for legal reasons everything written in this post is satirical comedy and does not represent my actual beliefs, i am a very healthy and well adjusted person with no antisocial values and harbor intense disgusted for pedophiles)

I wish I would have been a slayer between 13-17. Just like Peter North was. I would have been so happy and my denied destiny fulfilled.

The true elites of society are 15-17 year old chads that hold a monopoly over underage pussy. You literally have to become a billionaire pimp like Epstein to recreate what one of them experiences, and even then its a cheap imitation.

But it is too late

It is over, and even your brain knows it, it knows youve only ever coomed to dried up (((milf))) vagenes made of pixels, it has accepted defeat

Even if you fucked every bitch on this planet on her 18th birthday it would not make up for this loss.
You will never know what the forbidden fruit tastes like.
And you will be forced to look at faggots born in 2010 roaming the street with the freshest pussy in the world not aware of how lucky they are.
This is precisely why its so valuable, its a symbol of a healthy youth and everything associated with it. If you find out someone never got underage pussy you can infer everything else about their worthless life. This is why pedos are so common, but they cannot reclaim the loss, you cannot cheat the game if you already lost.

(for legal reasons everything written in this post is satirical comedy and does not represent my actual beliefs, i am a very healthy and well adjusted person with no antisocial values and harbor intense disgusted for pedophiles)
you never had a chance, but that's somewhat good. check the signature

don't care about all of that virgin girls thing, i would be happy to have sex even with 35-45 y.o woman if she is partially attractive to me

I wish I would have been a slayer between 13-17. Just like Peter North was. I would have been so happy and my denied destiny fulfilled.
there's no point to being a father if you didnt marry your teen love. you will be forever chasing what will never happen and forcing your subhuman kids to play sports even if they dont want to (they will still get mogged by teenChad btw)

Agree. Youth is beauty. Humans get more ugly, more numb and dead, evil and selfish, with passing age. Dating is only worth it in teens.

Agree. Youth is beauty. Humans get more ugly, more numb and dead, evil and selfish, with passing age. Dating is only worth it in teens.

This is precisely why its so valuable,
fucking brutal. isnt 2010 14 years old? those fuckers get PRIME STACY PUSSY WHILE THEY EAT CHIPS PLAY FORTNITE AND LAUGH!! FUCK!!!!!

"WORK BEFORE PUSSY" EXPLAIN MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAD GETTING PRIME 14YO PUSSY :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
(although i wouldnt mind if i had 20yo pussy :feelsokman::feelsokman:)

fucking brutal. isnt 2010 14 years old? those fuckers get PRIME STACY PUSSY WHILE THEY EAT CHIPS PLAY FORTNITE AND LAUGH!! FUCK!!!!!
in a couple years fags born after corona started will be getting their dicks wet, hopefully i will have roped by then

in a couple years fags born after corona started will be getting their dicks wet, hopefully i will have roped by then
wym? 2020 is only 4 years ago! they will only unlock cooming in 2034. I still have 10 years left before gen alpha brutally mogs me, by then i'll be 30 years old and have roped or gotten chemically castrated

wym? 2020 is only 4 years ago! they will only unlock cooming in 2034. I still have 10 years left before gen alpha brutally mogs me, by then i'll be 30 years old and have roped or gotten chemically castrated
at least 1% of them will fuck by 10yo, which is in 5y10m if you count dec2019 as start. The first of them to lose virginity could be in just 2 or 3 years

at least 1% of them will fuck by 10yo, which is in 5y10m if you count dec2019 as start. The first of them to lose virginity could be in just 2 or 3 years
you are fucking retarded, name 10 people male or female who had CONSENTUAL SEX by the age of 10

if every generation is 16 years, then gen alpha will end 2029-2030

you are fucking retarded, name 10 people male or female who had CONSENTUAL SEX by the age of 10
even if we exclude third world where its more common than being a virgin, just looking at america there are 10yo gypsies and other ethnics in slums having orgies right as you are reading this comment rotting on 5h energy

But it is too late
Yeahs, nowadays JB aged 13F-14F, already had boyfriend. Meanwhile i struggle???

even if we exclude third world where its more common than being a virgin, just looking at america there are 10yo gypsies and other ethnics in slums having orgies right as you are reading this comment rotting on 5h energy
oh shit forgot about the third world :shock::shock: those fuckers are probably having orgies before they even know how to cum

i was thinking only about the US, where 14-15 is usually the starting point (start of hs)

there's no point to being a father if you didnt marry your teen love. you will be forever chasing what will never happen and forcing your subhuman kids to play sports even if they dont want to (they will still get mogged by teenChad btw)
You don't know how right you are.

oh shit forgot about the third world :shock::shock: those fuckers are probably having orgies before they even know how to cum
honestly a dec2019 chad couldve already lost his virginity, it is absolutely over for us

In 2037, we'll have kids born THIS YEAR fucking prime JB pussy. Meanwhile, I'll be in my 30s, wageslaving and coping with AI girlfriends (if I haven't roped by then). And everyone in my age cohort would start having children by this time.

Last edited:
The wording on this post is really bad jfl

How is it a regret though. That would imply you had the chance but didn't take it.

Anyone who had underage pussy their problems dont matter

Regret would imply that you had a chance to begin with

don't care about all of that virgin girls thing, i would be happy to have sex even with 35-45 y.o woman if she is partially attractive to me
The cuck is strong in you

I was virgin shamed at age 15 by girls my age :cryfeels:

At the age of 15 i was busy killing Monsters in World of Warcraft.

No time to slay pussy

Good point lol, its just not natural at that point when you are forcing it so hard and artificially recreating it.

I had no idea when I was younger, I thought I would shift away from attraction from teens to a bit older as I grew older (attraction by similarity of age) but it doesnt go away and it never will. At least at 21 I am not that old, it will get brutal with each passing year as I get further away from it.