Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The biggest proof this forum is full of fakecels

IMG 8906

theres a spectrum for anything.

some of us are mentalcel normies, some failed normies, some truecels, some in between.

some use their weekends wisely to get ahead in life or try to ascend and thats just how things are. Thats why weekends are more dead than usual here.
This is very correct and what incels should do.

This forum has an obsession with LDAR and truecel purity. Honestly, this is how the black pill dies because reclusemaxxers will not be doing nor experiencing anything.

I know this has been brought up before but the fact that this forum is dead on the weekend is proof most users are out partying, clubbing, or hanging out with friends.
no, im playing video games or doing hw during weekends

Half true. Many of us are wagecucks and have friends. I fucking wish I was slaying on the weekends. Instead, I occasionally cope by spending time with friends.

@Stupid Clown

When this site was down earlier actual truecels like myself were typing in the chat section since it was the only part on the site that worked

Weekend? I was having sex. Later, losers.

Yep alot of fakecels unfortunately

@Stupid Clown

When this site was down earlier actual truecels like myself were typing in the chat section since it was the only part on the site that worked
I wasn't aware it was functional.

Half true. Many of us are wagecucks and have friends. I fucking wish I was slaying on the weekends. Instead, I occasionally cope by spending time with friends.
Cuck.

keeping track of which day of the week it is in the first place is a fakecel trait
I am constantly forgetting what day it is and the weekend is. It has 0 impact on me.

I've incorporated forum posting in to my daily routine throughout the week so that visiting this site is a normal part of my life during the week but on the weekends I typically spend more time on Steam or watching movies, both of which I would suggest are incel-typical activities as they usually only serve to maintain ones social isolation. It could be that many of the other comrades here look at their interactions with this website as their primary purpose in life and the means by which they sustain themselves, akin to a job so that on the weekends, they "take time off" from the activity which otherwise consumes so much of their time, effort and thought. This is my theory anyways but it would account for the apparent discrepancies in user volume that you say exist.

I know this has been brought up before but the fact that this forum is dead on the weekend is proof most users are out partying, clubbing, or hanging out with friends.
Nah weekend is where shit happens regardless of location, like every game will have something to do and there's sports esports ect it's the break time for normies so the good stuff is happening for Joe who works all week.

Why be on is where it's just fakecel threads, I hate foids, I'm 5'11 white inkwell, do you mog every 5 seconds.

And your face? Are you autistic?
Face is ok, some said even good looking but my height makes it over. I’m semi autistic, but able to socialize with normshits and lie and bs my way around holes to get friend zoned