Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The biggest proof this forum is full of fakecels

I know this has been brought up before but the fact that this forum is dead on the weekend is proof most users are out partying, clubbing, or hanging out with friends.
:yes:

I tend to feel worse on weekends/ friday night, so I ldar more
Yeah same here tbh: Also, I guess using .is more during the week has ingrained within my brain that it is sort of similar to forcing myself to go gym, do college work, etc.

Bed of something, I just beat it before coming on here. It's the one that looks like a tree. It was pretty easy once I saw there was a spot you could walk on under it, except I kept missing and falling to my death.

Now I'm at the place after you get the soul things and put them in the thing underground. I walked past that door that opens up from that, fought a couple black knights, and then stopped playing.
Low attentionspancel.

My favorite handheld tbh.
I haven’t touched a console in years man :fuk: I only play PC now … that’s when you know that you’re getting old as fuck :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Depends on the day I'm having, if I'm pro-active, I'm not posting, but honestly..... I think you may be paranoid?

I haven’t touched a console in years man :fuk: I only play PC now … that’s when you know that you’re getting old as fuck :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Most consoles are shitty anyway.

Depends on the day I'm having, if I'm pro-active, I'm not posting, but honestly..... I think you may be paranoid?
Why's it dead on weekend if I'm just paranoid?

Im on this forum everyday for a hours or more

Why's it dead on weekend if I'm just paranoid?
ngl, I forget what day it is on a regular basis ever since I quit working.. so... idk, my routine is off.

ngl, I forget what day it is on a regular basis ever since I quit working.. so... idk, my routine is off.
Brutal. Just long a meaningless stretch.

Yeah?
I'm here though.

Yeah it's pretty dead. Where's @Sneir when you need him?

Yeah it's pretty dead. Where's @Sneir when you need him?
HE IS ON PSYCH WARD RIGHT NOW WITH 13 KILOGRAMS OF AMPH AND TWO VODKA TO RAPE FAKECELS AND RATATATA SEXHAVER (IN VIDEOGAME)

I know this has been brought up before but the fact that this forum is dead on the weekend is proof most users are out partying, clubbing, or hanging out with friends.
Nope, Im rotting on Kung fu panda on my PS3

@Sneir what are you doin tonite you big muscular wifebeater LOL

On weekends I usually clean and play games

theres a spectrum for anything.

some of us are mentalcel normies, some failed normies, some truecels, some in between.

some use their weekends wisely to get ahead in life or try to ascend and thats just how things are. Thats why weekends are more dead than usual here.

Sorry I couldn't respond on time, I was too busy spending the day with my Stacy girlfriends.
48620.jpg

Yep. Been saying it for years.

@OwariDa has been real quiet these last few days too :ping: