Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the biggest injury to a manlet possible is to act masculine and act impatient/ only focused on the obvious.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Most manlets compensate by working out and trying to learn tehcnique.
But if you aren't actively interested in anything distinctly deep then you'll just be a failed normie.

It's masculine for people, in hick/ nigger/ normie cultures to think of being mentally invested in anything deep as being a no life.
But that is pure ignorance and if a person is willing to put pride before learning then they deserve their fate.
There is nothing more pathetic or sad than seeing a person not cut out for masculinity to go into the most critical and disqualificating circles reserved for masculinity lovers than something else.
It's pure cope and delusion. And needed to harness safeground for their ego.

you seem to be around hicks a lot

seems to be his boogeyman

tbh working class people are the least of anyone's problems
there are "hick libs" who try to act like progressive hipsters despite it being an awful fit, but a lot of them are way more healthy and gregarious than anyone in the collapsing and cocooning middle class, at least in europe

seems to be his boogeyman

tbh working class people are the least of anyone's problems
it's because of my fucking dad tbh.

I've never met someone around me so ignorant and willingly so.
boomers have a brazen and brassy discernment system when it comes to life.

it's because of my fucking dad tbh.

I've never met someone around me so ignorant and willingly so.
boomers have a brazen and brassy discernment system when it comes to life.

wait til you come across a leftist / new age democrat boomer. it's like the final boss version of a boomer.

Most manlets compensate by working out and trying to learn tehcnique.
But if you aren't actively interested in anything distinctly deep then you'll just be a failed normie.

It's masculine for people, in hick/ nigger/ normie cultures to think of being mentally invested in anything deep as being a no life.
But that is pure ignorance and if a person is willing to put pride before learning then they deserve their fate.
There is nothing more pathetic or sad than seeing a person not cut out for masculinity to go into the most critical and disqualificating circles reserved for masculinity lovers than something else.
It's pure cope and delusion. And needed to harness safeground for their ego.
High IQ

wait til you come across a leftist / new age democrat boomer. it's like the final boss version of a boomer.
I've seen them.
But the thing is, my dad is autistic I believe and he can't hold on to a topic/ intellectual mode long. It's all short subjects. His brain collapses into driftmode when he feels bad. At least have some highernature integrity. We don't like in a pocketuniverse where only hick stuff matters.
That's the shit I can't understand and enraged me. A person distinct and significant enough to hold a job but he ends up undercutting all of the personal convicitons I seem to care about.
His brain is like a pig doing sit ups. Lazy, nonwillpowered, impulsive, probably only motivated for ego and bound to quit.
he's short too. it doesn't make any sense. you can definitely tell someone is spiritually into masculinity when they follow it while not being cut out for it. In a distinct way.

I don't understand what you're trying to say tbh. Please run a grammar check over that post lol

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're trying to say tbh. Please run a grammar check over that post lol
a rice cel everybody.
not able to have a connective conceptual horizon enough to getthe obvious fact that a manlet acting masculine, and non-cerebral is self-crucifixion

a rice cel everybody.
not able to have a connective conceptual horizon enough to getthe obvious fact that a manlet acting masculine, and non-cerebral is self-crucifixion
I don't know if its an ego thing, but getting your point across and using proper syntax is more important than using big words just to stroke your own cock. Even this response is riddled with errors. It negates the whole effect of using fancy words tbh.

Last edited:
I don't know if its an ego thing, but getting your point across and using proper syntax is more important than using big words just to stroke your own cock. Even this response is riddled with errors. It negates the whole effect of using fancy words tbh.
Gaslighting. Chinks are using chemical warfare.
Humane society, we have a roach issue.
He's saying I use big words when I am using pejoratives like hick and nigger.
Classic Gaslighting

Gaslighting. Chinks are using chemical warfare.
Humane society, we have a roach issue.
He's saying I use big words when I am using pejoratives like hick and nigger.
Classic Gaslighting
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back