Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest flaw of the redpill is thinking because a man gets money he's Chad.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Most rich men fuck what essentially comes down to prostitutes, if not actual prostitutes. Andrew Tate, basically the God of the redpill(in that he is basically what these dudes want to emulate) is nothing more than a pimp. Do you think he'd have genuine success in Romania without reverting to a prostitution ring? Fuck no. He's ethnic and weird looking. His brother looks better but anyway.

Another example Jeff Bezos. Remember when he got publicly cucked by Leonardo DiCaprio? And look at his wife. You think she's genuinely attracted and wants to have a stable relationship? She's some surgerymaxxed latin American whore. A normie could go to a poor country in Central America and get one of those.

Every redpiller knows that money/status do not override looks. Hamza knows this. That's why he's like a 7/10 for an Indian guy but still can't date up.

Incels should never feel compelled to acknowledge the redpill. The difference between the blackpill and the redpill is as big as the rift between liberalism and communism. Two completely different views on society

Looks are everything for foids & soyciety = foids

This used to work in the past, but foids now earn more than men (at the same job) because of affirmative action. They also have an easier time finding better jobs.

Of course, I speak generally. It's still possible to find woman who do anything for money. And red pill works like a dream for rich chads.

The biggest flaw of the redpill is not thinking that money makes a man Chad, but thinking that a man can become Chad at all.

being rejected for being non NT :feelsbadman:
NT is life. I know it because i saw it. I saw so many other guys shorter and less attractive than me having a social circle only because they were NT. Sometimes they even had girlfriends.

Foids would gladly pull homeless Chad out of poverty. If a foid demands any money from a man, it’s because she doesn’t find him attractive and views the relationship as inherently transactional. The YouTuber Rehab Room spoke about this in his last video

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back