Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biggest excuse I hear from cucksersvatives, as to why they don't support Gaza is " DA LIBREALZ SUPPORT GAZJA"

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Or " I'M TIRED OF SEEING PRO PALESTINE PROPOGANDA EVERYWHERE :soy:" but both are lies, sure, Blue haired feminists supporting gaza has made supporting gaza seem "uncool" but the real reason is that they are simply blood thirsty chimpanzees who are thirsty for Arab blood. That's about it.

They have good business with kikes. Liberals support kikes, cuckservaties support kikes, it is all jumbo dumbo threatre of mayos talking too much while support their bosses.

Listen, Palestine sooner or later will either be annexed to Israel or most of Palestinians being genocided and then annexed to Israel.

Palestine is a lost cause since 1980s.

Or " I'M TIRED OF SEEING PRO PALESTINE PROPOGANDA EVERYWHERE :soy:" but both are lies, sure, Blue haired feminists supporting gaza has made supporting gaza seem "uncool" but the real reason is that they are simply blood thirsty chimpanzees who are thirsty for Arab blood. That's about it.
too bad nigga NUKE muslims.

This, I very much am

They have good business with kikes. Liberals support kikes, cuckservaties support kikes, it is all jumbo dumbo threatre of mayos talking too much while support their bosses.
Yeah, but I disagree that both are the exact same thing. Kikes will want Trump to win this time, because, israel is in danger. When they want to destroy America, they will place a democrat in Power.
Listen, Palestine sooner or later will either be annexed to Israel or most of Palestinians being genocided and then annexed to Israel.

Palestine is a lost cause since 1980s.
Brutal and true.

I understand.
Season 5 Hug GIF by Showtime

The reason I don't support Jeezer is because I simply hate sandniggers and want to see their gargantuan ego gets crushed, one less sandnigger moozi means a better world
@incelerated

The reason I don't support Jeezer is because I simply hate sandniggers and want to see their gargantuan ego gets crushed, one less sandnigger moozi means a better world
@incelerated
Aren't you a sandnigger yourself? Iranians and Arabs are genetically the same, different languages doesn't mean different genetics.

IMG 20240911 013516

Levantines are Iranians are genetically the same.

Aren't you a sandnigger yourself? Iranians and Arabs are genetically the same, different languages doesn't mean different genetics.

View attachment 1261135

Levantines are Iranians are genetically the same.
Ok and? Why would I deny the inferiority of something and hide my hatred just because I was born "it"? I fucking hate sandniggers BECAUSE I grew up with them and am aware of their corrupt evil animalistic nature

Ok and? Why would I deny the inferiority of something and hide my hatred just because I was born "it"? I fucking hate sandniggers BECAUSE I grew up with them and am aware of their corrupt evil animalistic nature
Ok. Understood

Ok. Understood
You have only seen the soft "good" face of sandniggas because you're not muslim and do not live at the heart of the muslim "desert", if you would've seen what I seen you wouldn't make your entire character about defending sandniggers, it's the same with your bro Made in heaven, he adores Arabs only because he's safe from them in the "cucked and un-based" Canada

You have only seen the soft "good" face of sandniggas because you're not muslim and do not live at the heart of the muslim "desert", if you would've seen what I seen you wouldn't make your entire character about defending sandniggers, it's the same with your bro Made in heaven, he adores Arabs only because he's safe from them in the "cucked and un-based" Canada
Wdym? I live in Lebanon. But I get where you're coming from tbh.

@kay' @svgmn1 Thots on this theory? :feelshmm:

Kay doesn't like em either but svg is an interesting case tbh because he's a Iraqi poorfag truecel living in an absolute shithole but still defends Islam wholeheartedly

Kay doesn't like em either but svg is an interesting case tbh because he's a Iraqi poorfag truecel living in an absolute shithole but still defends Islam wholeheartedly
Maybe it's a shia vs sunni thing? Sunni might be better then?

Hes right. I didnt know @Made in Heaven is in canada and is white and hes an incel.

Kinda like @ilieknothing he loves and preaches islam on an obscure forum while being cuddled in australia, in reality hes too scared to ask for extra ketchup when he goes out.

Both of them and the people alike cant live one day where i live and with who i interact with on the daily.

Hes right. I didnt know @Made in Heaven is in canada and is white and hes an incel.

Kinda like @ilieknothing he loves and preaches islam on an obscure forum while being cuddled in australia, in reality hes too scared to ask for extra ketchup when he goes out.

Both of them and the people alike cant live one day where i live and with who i interact with on the daily.
But Islam puts foids in check? Even you claim your Muslim friends do better than your christian ones?

But Islam puts foids in check? Even you claim your Muslim friends do better than your christian ones?
Nigga take this somewhere else. Stop Derailing the thread.

Thats true but i still dont wana live in the stoneage like saudi arabia where im forced to pray 5 times a day and hear a monkey shouting on the speaker and always be seen as some filthy nigger by the west.

Doesnt help that im also too high iq to believe in a god.

I cant larp my whole life.

nigga I'm literally the opposite of what you described. self loathing loser because my race is inferior and that's one of the reasons why im a genetic failure (see my thread about chinks vs MENAs which caused lots of MENAs including made in heaven to seethe furiously) and I do believe in islam and defend my beliefs but that doesn't mean I take each and every word being said about islam here as an invitation to slaughter those who said it I can't care less about it tbh it wouldn't change how my religion is viewed by others and Ik both my religion and race will always be the most loathed globally regardless :feelscomfy:

he loves and preaches islam on an obscure forum while being cuddled in australia, in reality hes too scared to ask for extra ketchup when he goes out.
:lul:

I do believe in islam and defend my beliefs
Islam came 600 years after christianity and 2500 years after judaism.

And all 3 of them have like 3000 years over hinduism :feelshaha:

Every group of people decided to create their own version of sky daddy to worship.

But my sky daddy is more real than yours mango :owo:

Islam came 600 years after christianity and 2500 years after judaism.

And all 3 of them have like 3000 years over hinduism :feelshaha:

Every group of people decided to create their own version of sky daddy to worship.

But my sky daddy is more real than yours mango :owo: