Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The biggest cope of all time LMAO

This is next level cope. How can such a stupid subreddit exist is mind boggling.

To be fair the TRP sub triggers the fuck out of numales and femoids, I don't mind it that much compared to the rest of the trash on reddit, but the levelz of cope shown in their sometimes are ridiculous.

95% of the time, looks are bottom line.

I don't know how do the fuck all thosse TRP guys get 8/10, 9/10 HB all the time. The OP claims he shags 8/10 every fortnight. They never mention 5/10, 6/10 or 7/10. I have never seen a 9/10 more than once in a year.

TRP 9/10 == incel 3/10

Stopped reading after "didn't have a girlfriend until I was 18"

"A complete guide to picking up 9s and 10s"

"You can be a “4” and she can be a “9”. If the circumstances are right, she’ll fuck you so long as there’s no downside. Why? Because sex feels good."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one"

What a joke, Chad does not need to read an entire essay to get laid, his existence is all it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back