Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The biggest cope of all time LMAO

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-

"A complete guide to picking up 9s and 10s"

"You can be a “4” and she can be a “9”. If the circumstances are right, she’ll fuck you so long as there’s no downside. Why? Because sex feels good."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one"

Attachments

• laughing goldface.png
    laughing goldface.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 57
Get in here guys, Just hold frame and be a "man" and you can bang model tier femoids every single day!

I'm convinced TRPers must be trolling at this point.

Looking back at this, I can't believe I used to actually believe in this retarded BS like holding frame, etc. I was cringing throughout this entire post just LOL

Looking back at this, I can't believe I used to actually believe in this retarded BS like holding frame, etc. I was cringing throughout this entire post just LOL

Trust me bro you are a man, that means she wants to have sex with you. Your subhuman trash face is not even in the equation bro

what is this PUA bullshit.

Dogs on suicide watch too.

They said a girl literally giving you a face of digust is a shit test and you should hold frame even stronger holy fuck my stomach hurts just lmfao

giphy.gif

these fucking copers never stop

They said a girl literally giving you a face of digust is a shit test and you should hold frame even stronger holy fuck my stomach hurts just lmfao
tbh just stand there looking at her smiling until the bouncer throws you out the club lmao

"Laid like a warlord" LMAO

Ever notice how a red piller never fucked below a 7/10?

Imagine reading all that. Scrolling past it was too much for me.

Imagine reading all that. Scrolling past it was too much for me.
I read all of it, over and over again for 4 hours. When I left my house I was basically Chad, all the women wanted to get fucked by me.

BE HANDSOME
BE HANDSOME
BE HANDSOME

BE TALL
BE TALL
BE TALL

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

what holding frame even mean?

what the fuck is frame anyway?

I read all of it, over and over again for 4 hours. When I left my house I was basically Chad, all the women wanted to get fucked by me.

It's funny because they actually believe that reading these long ass posts and acting them out IRL will translate them into being a slayer. Just LOL

what holding frame even mean?
It roughly means keeping control of the conversation. (As if your talking skills are what determines whether or not she wants to fuck you.)

Holy fuck, the guy literally wrote a novel about how to pick up girls.
Kek.

It means just stand there and do what you want. If she tells you to fuck off and you just stand there, it means you hold frame and makes her wet for you.

Well at least I think that's what it means kek
so act autistic? LMAO this is hilarious

Cultivate a “reality distortion field”

The only advice worth listening to on this entire post for you guys.
And it's because it's 99.99% impossible for you to actually accomplish. If you manage it, congratulations, you're no longer an incel because you believe you're not one. Welcome to perspectivism

Imagine having this much autism to write this bullshit. This dude is a major LARPer or a total chad. :feelstrash:

Is this actually real or is it a joke????

Holy fuck, the guy literally wrote a novel about how to pick up girls.
Kek.
Ultimately proving he doesn't get too much if any. Went to the page to check if he got the updoots and holy shit, to times gilded. What a bunch of dumb motherfuckers, it's over for them, they might as well come here to ldar.

That entire subreddit is giga-cope PUA bullshit.

Holy shit. Such fucking delusion. Wow...Who's worse, TRPr's or cucktears?

They got one thing right. Women are objects, and treat them as such.

Sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked by bouncers and white knights for being creepy.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

TRP really are cultish, "holding frame" is their main mantra

Sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked by bouncers and white knights for being creepy.
fuckin whiteknights. I hope they get jumped by a group of incels.

Ever notice how a red piller never fucked below a 7/10?

You have to deduct 4 points from their ratings to get a true rating of the kind of girls they allegedly fuck

Here's my guide to on how to get laid:

Step 1: Be Good Looking

This is a whole new level of cope that transcends every other.

Reddit: where every single problem can be solved by a detailed, well thought-out and extensive post such as this thing of beauty above us. Thanks for all the upvotes and Reddit gold!!!!

Trust me bro you are a man, that means she wants to have sex with you. Your subhuman trash face is not even in the equation bro
Lmao... they think that women are attracted to men like we men are attracted to women.

When you fall for the confidence meme a bit too much.