Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The biggest cope ever is sleeping

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I usually dream about unpleasant things when I sleep , but sleeping is even a better cope than doing drugs. Think about it you're not feeling SHIT and sleeping helps my OCD. I love sleeping because I don't feel anything and my brain finally shuts. I've been sleepmaxxing for 3 days now and I don't think that there is a better cope than that.

I've tried drugmaxxing but it did not work because I end up overthinking everything, drugs make it even worse for me. Sleeping is the only instance where my brain can actually shut down for once. If you have OCD your best chance at relaxing for a few hours is taking naps. Nothing else works trust me.

Meds will probably work but there are shit ton of side effects which are going to get worse as time goes on the more you take these meds.

I've recently had sexual dreams where I saw a naked woman and it felt so real it felt much more real than for example if I did in real life.

I also have no other choice but to LDAR and sleepmaxx since I am so mentally drained that I can't even get out of my bed.

No it's actually dying

Yeah sleep is good cope

No it's actually dying
we dont know how dying will feel like but tbh i'd assume something like sleeping. No wonder so many people look forward to the day they finally stop existing.

we dont know how dying will feel like but tbh i'd assume something like sleeping. No wonder so many people look forward to the day they finally stop existing.
its like what you were before being born. death would just mean nothing, no worries, no emotions, no consciousness, no guilt, no work, no rent, no blackpill, no heightpill, no facepill, no racepill, nothing. nothing at all. its just nothingness, comforting.

Bed is pretty comfy I like it but it makes you weak lying there

Indeed, sleeping is a gigacope. I want to sleep forever.

I wish I had good dreams when I sleep. Sadly it's brutal shit like getting torn apart by a bear or getting my head blown off by a shotgun.

I wish I had good dreams when I sleep. Sadly it's brutal shit like getting torn apart by a bear or getting my head blown off by a shotgun.
broootal

My dreams are better than my reality.

Sleeping is a very good cope. Last night though I had a dream I was telling my dad about my running and he started laughing and said if you wanna go pro you better start running a lot faster and much longer

I usually dream about unpleasant things when I sleep , but sleeping is even a better cope than doing drugs. Think about it you're not feeling SHIT and sleeping helps my OCD. I love sleeping because I don't feel anything and my brain finally shuts. I've been sleepmaxxing for 3 days now and I don't think that there is a better cope than that.

I've tried drugmaxxing but it did not work because I end up overthinking everything, drugs make it even worse for me. Sleeping is the only instance where my brain can actually shut down for once. If you have OCD your best chance at relaxing for a few hours is taking naps. Nothing else works trust me.

Meds will probably work but there are shit ton of side effects which are going to get worse as time goes on the more you take these meds.

I've recently had sexual dreams where I saw a naked woman and it felt so real it felt much more real than for example if I did in real life.

I also have no other choice but to LDAR and sleepmaxx since I am so mentally drained that I can't even get out of my bed.
Just sleep your life away theory

Sleep is the best cope

its like what you were before being born. death would just mean nothing, no worries, no emotions, no consciousness, no guilt, no work, no rent, no blackpill, no heightpill, no facepill, no racepill, nothing. nothing at all. its just nothingness, comforting.
We don't know what comes after that is what we fear. Fanatics don't fear death because they believe they know what's coming for them

We don't know what comes after that is what we fear. Fanatics don't fear death because they believe they know what's coming for them
Nothing lmao. Nothing happens. Its only absurd to people when its a lack of belief of an afterlife for humans.

Are you taking anti depressants?

Sleeping is the best cope, a complete state of calmness and relaxation. Dreams are the best escapes from reality.

I can’t sleep with drugs/alcohol.

I can't think of any better that happens to me than when I fall asleep.

Sometimes I have dreams where I have a girlfriend and family and I'm appreciated at my work and my days turn out good.

When I'm really depressed, I can sleep for 12 hours if I have the time for it.

Sleeping would be my no.1 cope if it wasnt for me waking up 3-7 times per night to pee or because my throat is dry