Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the biggest accomplishment a man can achieve is to make a foid swallow his cum.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
making a stacy get on her knees and open her whore mouth while she is milking you off. then boom, she swallow everything.

for a long long time, parts of your cum will be inside her body.
its like she's saying shes your bitch, and you are her owner. she is your property, and u decided to store your cum inside her.

you cant unswallow it bitchhh

i want to experience that :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So, if you swallow your own cum you're your own ultimate boss therefore have alpha personality and high T.

So, if you swallow your own cum you're your own ultimate boss therefore have alpha personality and high T.
lmao no. gay af.
you need a foid to swallow it.

It's not an "accomplishment" to be born a chad, just a lucky thing.

Getting very rich is a better accomplish ment than this.

How about make a some guy's pregnant gf swallow your cum so their baby gets to be fed parts of your cum via its mom?

the biggest accomplishment a man can achieve certainly does not involve women

cumming down a girls throat >>>>>>>> mastering space travel

the biggest accomplishment a man can achieve certainly does not involve women
That sounds suspiciously like "there's more to life than sex, bro".

Hi cucktears.

I don't think I'd like to, tbh. One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons. So it would be low iq to give some foid these nutrients, directly from my body.

I don't think I'd like to, tbh. One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons. So it would be low iq to give some foid these nutrients, directly from my body.
cum diet

lmao

That's the mindset of a sexhaver.
That's the mindset of someone who understands how the world works. I know that you might think that we are a big group or something but we are not. Look how much faggotry there is in the internet, but surveys show that homosexuals are less than 10% of the society. Most of men have sex, and those are facts.

I don't think I'd like to, tbh. One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.
Ten eggs have around 30 grams of protein and an 8oz steak around 60 grams. No one ejaculates 30 grams never mind 60 grams of anything.

I know that you might think that we are a big group or something but we are not. Look how much faggotry there is in the internet, but surveys show that homosexuals are less than 10% of the society. Most of men have sex, and those are facts.
You might be legit mentally defective. Sexless adult men are max 15% of the population, and the vast majority of them don't identify as incel. However, telling an incel there's more to life than sex is like telling a starving man there's more to life than food. Sure, when you have enough it's no big deal, but when you have nothing then it's the most important thing in your life.

Last edited:
>R/Nofap
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Not at all. The ability to have women be attracted to you isn't an achievement, it's out of your control, so by definition you don't get credit for it. Writing code or building something takes effort and character, having women be attracted to you is a matter of genetics and luck of circumstance.
high iq

I wish i could do it but women dont even let me breathe near them