Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The big bang theory was basically a bunch of incels being laughed by normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Before taking the blackpill i always had a bad feeling about this show, i felt like i was being attacked but i never knew why nor did i know to express it with words, but nowadays it's all clear.

It was never a show about geeks, but a show about social outcasts lonely virgin losers being mocked, time after time to appeal to normies, a whole show with hella seasons made at the expense of the average ugly stemmaxer man.

I was never a geek myself, always considered it faggotry and super hero movies are boring AF, but even when i was bluepilled and young, i knew that show wasn't made to make me laugh, but instead I WAS THE JOKE.

Jestermaxxing truly is the modus operandi of normies, just let people treat you like a doormat and maybe one day they gonna acknowledge your existence as more than the ugly jester( they won't).

Wanting these shows make me tired mentally and angry emotionally, fucking faggots.

Last edited:
Never watched whatever that thing is ngl.

for normies, our existence only serves the purpose of being a laughing stock, something to look at and say "at least this isn't me"

this is why they get so pissed when we take ourselves seriously

Before taking the blackpill i always had a bad feeling about this show, i felt like i was being attacked but i never knew why nor did i know to express it with words, but nowadays it's all clear.

It was never a show about geeks, but a show about social outcasts lonely virgin losers being mocked, time after time to appeal to normies, a whole show with hella seasons made at the expense of the average ugly stemmaxer man.

I was never a geek myself, always considered it faggotry and super hero movies are boring AF, but even when i was bluepilled and young, i knew that show wasn't made to make me laugh, but instead I WAS THE JOKE.

Jestermaxxing truly is the modus operandi of normies, just let people treat you like a doormat and maybe one day they gonna acknowledge your existence as more than the ugly jester( they won't).

Wanting these shows make me tired mentally and angry emotionally, fucking faggots.
for normies, our existence only serves the purpose of being a laughing stock, something to look at and say "at least this isn't me"

this is why they get so pissed when we take ourselves seriously

absolutely true, once you leave the box your looks inevitabely put you in, they come in like vultures to keep you in your place.
If you are guly land you are not smiling and cucking constantely, they will start saying shit to you, getting in your face.

its insane.

yea basically this

> “Big Bang Theory” is the first show to end its run as TV’s top series since the final season of “Seinfeld” aired in 1998.

That's the real suifuel. It's not just incel blackface and an incel minstrel show: it's the highest-rated and most-watched TV show in years and one of the most popular shows of all-time.

We need a revolution soon. This can't go on any longer. The only way for us to make it right is to rebel against the world and destroy the system. Something has to change.